KOOLGUY® (PT)'s Unban request
Your name: KOOLGUY® (PT)

Your ban ID: 44294

Banned by: [FL:M] Infernaw

Reason: FailRP, proppushing

Involved: 3 / 5 People, don't know there names...

Why we should unban you: I wasn't Proppushing, I was holding a Sign that stated "Need A Ride", no colided, so it won't proppush things.
As for the FailRP, proppush is already FailRP, so it's invalid.
Awaiting moderator's testimonial.
All the people involved clearly saw you proppushing me, running around with a sign, all that as a police officer even. How is that not proppush and failRP?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(02-12-2014, 10:03 AM)Infernaw Wrote: All the people involved clearly saw you proppushing me, running around with a sign, all that as a police officer even. How is that not proppush and failRP?

It was No Colided.
Maybe you no-collided it afterwards. All I remember was you actually moving my character with that sign, and then moving on, carrying it around with a physgun as a cop.
(02-12-2014, 09:25 PM)Infernaw Wrote: Maybe you no-collided it afterwards. All I remember was you actually moving my character with that sign, and then moving on, carrying it around with a physgun as a cop.
Hm... maybe No Colide only works at props... and BTW, I did No Colided before I was carrying it with my Phys Gun.
Why was I moved by your floating letters then...?
(02-13-2014, 09:06 PM)Infernaw Wrote: Why was I moved by your floating letters then...?

Becouse No Colide only works with props, not players, that's why.
(02-14-2014, 07:35 PM)KOOLGUY® (PT) Wrote:
(02-13-2014, 09:06 PM)Infernaw Wrote: Why was I moved by your floating letters then...?

Works perfectly on players as well.
(02-14-2014, 08:54 PM)Freezak Wrote:
(02-14-2014, 07:35 PM)KOOLGUY® (PT) Wrote:

Works perfectly on players as well.
I don't get it. I No Colided before I moved it!