New and updated rules very soon
(07-19-2011, 03:10 AM)Dr. Noobias Wrote:
(07-18-2011, 05:54 PM)Fish Wrote: i think this is already in the other rules but these need restating or something:

DO NOT ask people to kill you, for any reason at all (even if you have low health).
DO NOT attempt to commit suicide because you are hungry or low on health.

i cannot express how often i am asked to kill people for reasons like this

Tell an admin because that is FailRP and you will be handed out a ban.
Heheh, during the first days I played here, I asked to be killed and little sharkey gave me a day xD
Back when he was admin before. So yeah, dont do it, its unrealistic, you treat your character as they have ONE LIFE.

yeah i usually just tell the idiots not to ask people for stuff like that and to go away

USUALLY they listen, but i feel like they just find somebody new to ask.
(07-19-2011, 05:41 PM)Jamie Wrote:
(07-19-2011, 03:35 PM)Maniak Wrote:
Quote:11. Racism is NOT allowed. It’s not allowed IC, or OOC. Never. Not at all. No exceptions.

So we can´t RP racist pres? Or nazi pres? Sad

Are you stupid? "RP Racist pres? or Nazi pres?"

Why...

I like RPing racist or nazi and this things. Iam not nazi or racist and I hate it IRL. But ingame its ok in my opinion. I like this things ig because it wont hurt anybody. Its just the game. So srsly, Iam NOT racist or nazi IRL. I HATE IT.
We used to allow it in game, people just took it too far. No tolerance rule.
"Briggs."
The defining characteristics to the Nazis was not their Anti-Semitism when living in Germany under their rule, it was the propaganda, the government controlled media, and the police state.
Many had no idea about how badly the Semites were being treated because the government then was very clever on how they publicised it.
If you want to rp a fascist like the Nazis you can, just don't involve the racism etc., make flags, posters, ban criminals, kidnap anyone who speaks out against you, your roleplay does not have to centre around being a hardcore race-supremacist president.
If this is real-life RP, then racism should be allowed IC. It's like saying you're not allowed to say you don't like a certain band IC because there's fans out there who might get hurt by it.
The only problem is that Cider doesn't let people select a playermodel, so random people have a black/asian model. Handling people differently because of their religion or other opinions should be allowed IC though.
Idea
(07-21-2011, 02:25 AM)Chief Wrote: If this is real-life RP, then racism should be allowed IC. It's like saying you're not allowed to say you don't like a certain band IC because there's fans out there who might get hurt by it.
The only problem is that Cider doesn't let people select a playermodel, so random people have a black/asian model. Handling people differently because of their religion or other opinions should be allowed IC though.

I disagree on this to be honest, being racist is not okay in my opinion and racists or people who RP racists aren't the people we want on our server, we want peace and serenity on it and racism only cause fights / problems.
-Signature removed-
Lol at the hunger thing. "Hey, you there! Kill me, I am feeling hungry!"
A new rule should be implemented
No random crowbaring.
(08-01-2011, 02:09 PM)qazcake Wrote: A new rule should be implemented
No random crowbaring.

Well that's RDM...

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Quick Question is it okay if I am Lenin and base my laws off of communist ways?Tounge
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub