Ghostrider retires
Great roleplayer and great guy, shame to see you leave the staff team but there are obvious reasons. Goodbye!
Goodbye!
Bye Ghost. You were a really good admin. Smile
Best of luck in the future Ghost Smile Catch you around c:
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • GhostRider
Haven't seen you recently, you were a good admin and I wish you the best of luck with the future Wink
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
See you around and good luck.
The following 1 user Likes Freezak's post:
  • GhostRider
Sad to see you go now, you were a great administrator and person, I really liked you and it was sad to see you gone for a while, you must have your reasons for it and I'm sure people respect that, good luck with everything and I hope to see you back some day.
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • GhostRider
Never really got to meet you but it seems you were a very valued staff member, farewell.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
Would've been the first to post his respects but the phone wouldn't let the post go through it seems.

KPred, he indeed was valued. He has been an administrator probably since last year but I myself have only seen him active on the servers for the first week. I think I remember why he was so inactive but I'll just keep it confidential.

Ghost, you probably don't remember me but we had some fun times back when you were a player. We all will miss you.
The following 1 user Likes yarrrs's post:
  • GhostRider
Farewell.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep