Hunger Games? SUCK IT!
Do you like the Hunger Games? best movie ever? well SUCK IT THAN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=811Llm99M88
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
I would love to see Jennifer Lawrence's reaction to seeing this.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
The following 2 users Like Tandy's post:
  • Brikaas, Jakedix321
(01-27-2014, 03:52 PM)Tandy Wrote: I would love to see Jennifer Lawrence's reaction to seeing this.

Hahah!
I prefer not to suck. I let my ladies to that.

But I do really wonder why so many wants to buy this movie. It seems like it has been made my a monkey that wrote the script while a handicapped baby made the special effects! I would really like to know if anyone of you would like to buy this and why..
(01-27-2014, 05:07 PM)Mist Wrote: I prefer not to suck. I let my ladies to that.

But I do really wonder why so many wants to buy this movie. It seems like it has been made my a monkey that wrote the script while a handicapped baby made the special effects! I would really like to know if anyone of you would like to buy this and why..

You never know what kind of duck made this and I just want to see It as the Trailer looked fun to me.
Vampires suck was awfull too and was absolutely a waste of time, this looks like it's going to be even more awfull.
(01-27-2014, 08:57 PM)Jan Wrote: Vampires suck was awfull too and was absolutely a waste of time, this looks like it's going to be even more awfull.

You just need to see the fun of it .
Well, the ending of the trailer was hilarious, so im gonna watch the movie haha!
The movie* got a 3.2/10 on IMDB hahaha
(02-04-2014, 09:30 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: The game got a 3.2/10 on IMDB hahaha

Slapstick parodies would never score high.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep