Thank you all so much!
Hello there, most of you probably don't know me, but I just wanted to thank you all so much! I'm a depressed 15 y/o who doesn't really have a social life and any real friends. I've always been this kind of lonely kid always listening to music so that I won't have to talk to people. Well that was me before I joined fearless and started playing cityRP. These days that I've been here I've felt happier and less lonely, since I'vw spoken to you guys alot and I've started to talk to more people in real life as well thanks to this. When I joined here I noticed that people actually liked me and that it wasn't so hard to talk to people. So I just wanted to thank the people of this awesome community for making me a happier person! I love you all!
// William (real name)

Ps. Didn't know where to put this so it was placed here. Ds.
The following 3 users Like DonCarlos's post:
  • Floodify, ArcHammer, Callos
No problem.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • DonCarlos
That's lovely to hear.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • DonCarlos
Somehow that makes me feel happy :')

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
The following 1 user Likes ArcHammer's post:
  • DonCarlos
That's ok man!
You're great to have around in blackwatch, a real team player and great guy to talk to

I too found solace here from depression ;( I nearly commuted suicide at one point :/ but hey i don't wanna live in the past Smile
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • DonCarlos
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Actually makes me proud of people, to have connections with eachother, interract, create friendships. Keep on going.
The following 2 users Like HellShell's post:
  • TheDoctorâ„¢, DonCarlos
(01-21-2014, 10:39 PM)Barkles Wrote: That's ok man!
You're great to have around in blackwatch, a real team player and great guy to talk to

I too found solace here from depression ;( I nearly commuted suicide at one point :/ but hey i don't wanna live in the past Smile

Thank you mate, I'm still depressed though, like really down, but it's getting better each day!
It's great to be around blackwatch and it makes me happy that you like having me around! Smile
Communities make you feel better, the players might not be 'real' but is not a problem since you don't have to see faces in order to play together. I love to see that you feel alot better about it and hopefully you will leave the depression you're currently in Smile
The following 1 user Likes Weecow's post:
  • DonCarlos
(01-21-2014, 10:42 PM)HellShell Wrote: [Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Actually makes me proud of people, to have connections with eachother, interract, create friendships. Keep on going.

"Roman Atwood Pranks"

lol'd
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
(01-22-2014, 09:39 AM)DonCarlos Wrote:
(01-21-2014, 10:39 PM)Barkles Wrote: That's ok man!

Thank you mate, I'm still depressed though, like really down, but it's getting better each day!
It's great to be around blackwatch and it makes me happy that you like having me around! Smile

Good to hear! Keep fighting Wink
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • DonCarlos