Puffin99 unban request
Your name: Puffin99

Your ban ID: 43132
Banned by: [FL:M] Venom

Reason: Attempted RDM on the president, leaving to avoid me.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Ok I know I should not try to RDM the president that why I have my blacklist(21538) and I except that, but I did not try and avoid him by leaving, I left because my keyboard has a key bind that closes the game, you may not believe me, but why would I try to reconnect about acouple of seconds later. So all I ask is to be unbanned but leave the blacklist.
Why did you stab the president in the first place?
Because the police for kept putting guns in my face, it may not be an rp reason and I see that.
The police kept putting guns in your face so your rational reaction was to go to the president and stab him?..
And why would you have a bind to close the game? How did you bind a button to close the game exactly?

Keep in mind. Lying in the courthouse can lead in a PERMANENT BAN.

I'd like to see some evidence of this bind you're talking about, I'm quite fascinated by what you claim.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Well I did not set up the key bind, my keyboard driver has setup to terminate windows with a button. I will have to evidence tomorrow when I get back to my PC.

Ps. My keyboard make is steel series.
I am familiarized with Steel Series, so that won't be a problem.
Sincerely, Enzyme
(Just to start off I have have the steel series merc stealth) Ok the reason I come across this closing key is because when I open the steam overlay I have to press num - / but the problem is the / key on the num pad is also a terminate key, so if I press it it without num lock it terminates any window it's focused to on the pc, the only reason the steam overlay is not set to anything different is because it clash with other keys in ArmA. If you look at picture of the keyboard the top most right key will be an x and under a /. Please ask if you need more info.
I need more than that. I need evidence.
Also, you confess to RDMing the president?
Sincerely, Enzyme
I confess to trying to killing the president maybe for the wrong reason, but I want it to be clear that I was not trying to get away from the admins. My bans over but I will try to get more evidence. (I don't know what I can show, but I will try)
The banned player has 24 hours to present evidence about the accused player not DCing to avoid staffmember.
Sincerely, Enzyme