Evocia's Kaiser

Just go ahead and pretend the name of that video is 'Evocia's Glory'

Hail to Kaiser Ferdinand the Great!

[Image: FLAG%20OF%20EVOCIA.png]

Well i signed on the server randomly and decided to become president, thinking of a roleplay i decided to change my jobname to the Kaiser and start a reigning Nationalist Monarchy. The RP went pretty well whilst i did it, so i figured that the day after i would go onto V2D, after i was done with the RP rather then just leaving I figured i could pass it down to the next person and tell them to be the next Kaiser in line using my last name 'eg. Kaiser Danhultz IV of Evocia' I'll work on this forum a little but i'm also going to be including a Bloodline list in which i can list all the people who RP'ed the Kaisers in the bloodline.

I also found that there isn't really an explanation to Evocity's history, how it came about and who ruled it.. So don't see this as an 'Official' history for Evocity, but it's my take on it and if you like it, feel free to use it in your own RP's having to do with Evocity. This ofcourse doesn't mean you have to.

It uses roman numerals so each 'Kaiser' adds another number to their name [I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX.. Etc]

Kaiser Franco Ferdinand I The Great [Played by Not supposed to be Rp'ed] 1701-1721
Defeated the previous Capitalist dictator and brought peace to Evocia, praised for his fight against Poverty and Slavery.

Kaiser Franco Ferdinand II [Played by Nobody]1721-1735
Continued Franco I's original bloodline and defeated Evonia, conquering it for the Evocia Nation.

Kaiser Eiven Ferdinand I The Great [Played by Nobody]1735-1752
Brought peace to both Evocia and Evonia by harmonizing them and uniting them against a common enemy.

Kaiser Eiven Ferdinand II The Terrible [Played by Nobody]1752-1799
Destroyed the peace between Evocia and Evonia and ravaged most of the town's village, destroying all in his wake

Kaiser Eiven Ferdinand III The Great [Played by Nobody]1799-1845
Killed his father and brought back peace to the land

Kaiser Eiven Ferdinand IV [Played by Infinito]1872-1904
Continued the bloodline and industrialized the nation, modernizing it to fit into the coming century.

Kaiser Franco Ferdinand III [ To be played by Infinito]1904-1947
Kept technology rolling into modern-era and made sure that all of Evocia could be accessed by road or by train

I'm still working on this thread so more is to come
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
We did this RP today, was very good and organised. Keep up the good work!
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
The following 1 user Likes Deriptz's post:
  • dig
Hail me, kaiser uber ferdinand! Shame I "died" due to my freakin wifi crashing. -.-
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • dig