Unban Request
Wink 
Your name: Darkrich

Your ban ID: 36590

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: 'Propspamming the server, Trying to crash it'

Involved: -

Why we should unban you:

Hey guys, first of all please pardon my English as it is not my primary language, secondly I would like to acknowledge that I was propspamming this day, but I had no intentions with crashing the server, neither did it crash.

I was just trying to have some fun. I saw alot of people at these times propspam, and I thought it would be fun to do so too. But I never had any idea it would be punished so harsh, if I knew I would never begin with this violation of the rules. (Btw the ban happend like almost a year ago)

I would like to apologize to [FL] Grub for wasting his time on my dumb move, and also to the whole team and players of CityRP for not sticking to the rules. I really love CityRP and I have learned from my mistakes, I dont expect anyone to forgive me as this "crime" I commited is noted in the rules of violation and I broke it.

But if there is a little chance for me to be forgiven and unbanned, I would never break the rules on CityRP anymore, not on purpose anyway. I would stick nicely to the rules. Thanks for your time for at least reading this.

Cheers,

DarkRich
and I thought it would be fun to do so too. But I never had any idea it would be punished so harsh

So you partook in such actions because you thought it would be fun and now only regret your actions because of the ban length?
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
No, I'll go ahead and end all discussion on this. If you think crashing a server is good fun, you are not welcome on our network.