Unban
Your name: Tombo135

Your ban ID: 41991

Banned by: [FL] Killjoy

Reason: FailRP, tried to get CDMd on purpose

Involved: Me, some cops, my friend (kippsee) and Killjoy, who banned me.

Why we should unban you: I believe it was not FailRP, neither was I trying to get CDM'd on purpose, but rather jumping in front of a car with reason. The reason being, my friend was shot. I was roleplaying quite a superstitious rebel man, so when my friend was killed I decided this, and said it (This is a basic interpretation because I do not remember exactly.): 'If you killed my friend, I want to go to hell with him.' So I asked the band of cops to shoot me. Of course, they refused. So, I then decided to stand in front of the police car's way so it would run me over. It did, then proceeding to injure me but Killjoy healed me and then banned me.
I think that I had reason to get in front of this car as the RP state was that my character wanted to go to hell with his friend, and don't see a problem in finding one way of suicide or another if this is the case, and what better way to do it at this moment than also make the cops look worse in this time of hated government? (The government was pretty bad at that point.)
I healed you and gave you a chance to walk away, but you decided to keep jumping infront of cars to get CDM'd.
(01-17-2014, 09:00 AM)Killjoy Wrote: I healed you and gave you a chance to walk away, but you decided to keep jumping infront of cars to get CDM'd.

You didn't give me a chance to walk away. You healed me and then proceeded to start typing to ban me. Running away when that happens usually increases the length of your ban.
If you wanted be to walk away you could've at least said 'walk away and nothing bad will happen' etc.
I only jumped in front of one car as well. Which was the one you were in.
If I wanted to ban you straight away, I wouldn't have healed you. Doi.
(01-17-2014, 07:43 PM)Killjoy Wrote: If I wanted to ban you straight away, I wouldn't have healed you. Doi.

Doi?
I'm sorry but wha?
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(01-17-2014, 07:43 PM)Killjoy Wrote: If I wanted to ban you straight away, I wouldn't have healed you. Doi.

Healing is not a chance, that is your job as a paramedic, a chance is having a chat about it to him, I am sorry to butt in but he is my friend and we were going to play together! This is unfair because no chance was given, Admins are supposed to give actual warnings, I have been an admin on many things and I know from my experience that healing is not a fair chance!

(01-17-2014, 09:00 AM)Killjoy Wrote: I healed you and gave you a chance to walk away, but you decided to keep jumping infront of cars to get CDM'd.

There is a difference between good roleplay and warnings

-User was warned for posting in an appeal without relevance to the case.
(01-18-2014, 07:48 AM)no1kippo Wrote:

Healing is not a chance, that is your job as a paramedic, a chance is having a chat about it to him, I am sorry to butt in but he is my friend and we were going to play together! This is unfair because no chance was given, Admins are supposed to give actual warnings, I have been an admin on many things and I know from my experience that healing is not a fair chance!

There is a difference between good roleplay and warnings
He wasn't a paramedic admins just have healing things.
To be clear in my involvement I was the officer driving the car with KillJoy as passenger, thus I witnessed the whole event.

Firstly we had arrived to detain a person whom was wanted, once that was done, you decided that the best thing for you to do was to repeatedly run in front of my car, despite me telling you to get out of the road. KillJoy proceeded to get out of the car heal you, and get back in the car. You had the opportunity to carry on roleplaying but decided to attempt to jump under my car again.

So in short you attempted to jump under my car repeatedly, and despite being given a second chance by a super admin you decided to try and jump under my car again.

Hell first thing it says on the rules page; It's almost impossible to cover every single detail with rules, so we expect that you use your common sense and won't do questionable things or search for loopholes.

I'd also add it's not in anyway allowed to CDM even with what would be considered a valid reason. You jumping in front of my car would of caused me to CDM you.

General rule 3,5
Do not reconnect, suicide, change job or do anything else to avoid a roleplay situation.
Listen to the admin's decisions, they aren't negotiable.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(01-18-2014, 10:28 AM)Zaeed Wrote: To be clear in my involvement I was the officer driving the car with KillJoy as passenger, thus I witnessed the whole event.

Firstly we had arrived to detain a person whom was wanted, once that was done, you decided that the best thing for you to do was to repeatedly run in front of my car, despite me telling you to get out of the road. KillJoy proceeded to get out of the car heal you, and get back in the car. You had the opportunity to carry on roleplaying but decided to attempt to jump under my car again.

So in short you attempted to jump under my car repeatedly, and despite being given a second chance by a super admin you decided to try and jump under my car again.

Hell first thing it says on the rules page; It's almost impossible to cover every single detail with rules, so we expect that you use your common sense and won't do questionable things or search for loopholes.

I'd also add it's not in anyway allowed to CDM even with what would be considered a valid reason. You jumping in front of my car would of caused me to CDM you.

General rule 3,5
Do not reconnect, suicide, change job or do anything else to avoid a roleplay situation.

Well I thought he was a paramedic, then he healed him but did not say anything, A warning or chance is talking to them, So they know not to do it, but anyway if he had a fair warning and an admin actually told him, then I believe it would be FailRP

-User was warned for posting in an appeal without relevance to the case.
(01-18-2014, 10:45 AM)no1kippo Wrote:
(01-18-2014, 10:28 AM)Zaeed Wrote: To be clear in my involvement I was the officer driving the car with KillJoy as passenger, thus I witnessed the whole event.

General rule 3,5

Well I thought he was a paramedic, then he healed him but did not say anything, A warning or chance is talking to them, So they know not to do it, but anyway if he had a fair warning and an admin actually told him, then I believe it would be FailRP
I don't seem to remember KillJoy getting back in the car again. Neither did I hear trying to tell me to get off the road. (Maybe out of hearing range.)

It should be made clearer when you want somebody to do something. Giving someone the 'general idea' is not enough. I had the impression I was going to be banned on the spot without question, I also only got run over once.

There isn't a rule that even gives a VAGUE idea of not trying to be CDMed. Plus if I was trying to roleplay, then how was I supposed to know that suicide is not a form of roleplay? It says 'Do not reconnect, suicide, change job or do anything else to avoid a roleplay situation.'
I was creating one.