DowntownRP
(01-15-2014, 01:11 PM)Nacreas Wrote: Thank you all for your defending me against that unneeded post by Jan.

Lol, 1v. 1 me.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Nacreas
(01-15-2014, 02:39 PM)Jan Wrote:
(01-15-2014, 01:11 PM)Nacreas Wrote: Thank you all for your defending me against that unneeded post by Jan.

Lol, 1v. 1 me.

Get off his case mate, why are you ALWAYS so negative?
The following 4 users Like yarrrs's post:
  • Rylund, Weecow, Barkles, Nacreas
(01-15-2014, 03:10 PM)Jarz Wrote:

Lol, 1v. 1 me.

I'm not always negative, in fact I'm mostly positive, I post negative things where I feel like they should be posted.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Prosto
(01-15-2014, 04:25 PM)Jan Wrote:

Lol, 1v. 1 me.

I'm not always negative, in fact I'm mostly positive, I post negative things where I feel like they should be posted.

So a negative posts should be posted on a thread that is warning people about a server that is possibly copying Fearless? Everyone else was giving nice feedback and then you're the only one who is complaining. If you think that posting negative things needs to be in a place where everything is fine and dandy then you most probably are ALWAYS negative.
(01-15-2014, 04:32 PM)The_Ghandi_Floss Wrote:
(01-15-2014, 04:25 PM)Jan Wrote:

Lol, 1v. 1 me.

So a negative posts should be posted on a thread that is warning people about a server that is possibly copying Fearless? Everyone else was giving nice feedback and then you're the only one who is complaining. If you think that posting negative things needs to be in a place where everything is fine and dandy then you most probably are ALWAYS negative.

What's wrong with people like you? You don't even know me and judge me by one post by posting the exact same that two members posted earlier. You make no difference.
(01-15-2014, 04:52 PM)Jan Wrote: What's wrong with people like you? You don't even know me and judge me by one post by posting the exact same that two members posted earlier. You make no difference.

What they are saying i think is the original poster was just trying to help...
Therefore it seems a tad rude just mouthing him off and such.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Jan I'm going to ask you nicely. Please stop.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Stop with what? Defending myself against the people who all post the same thing? If this thread still had a point I would've stopped to prevent it from going off-topic, but this thread does not have a point anymore since it's all investigated.

Also don't tell me I'm going off-topic because this thread does not have a topic anymore. It's either waiting to be closed or waiting to die.
(01-15-2014, 06:08 PM)Jan Wrote: Stop with what? Defending myself against the people who all post the same thing? If this thread still had a point I would've stopped to prevent it from going off-topic, but this thread does not have a point anymore since it's all investigated.

Also don't tell me I'm going off-topic because this thread does not have a topic anymore. It's either waiting to be closed or waiting to die.

Stop with this attitude.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
(01-15-2014, 06:08 PM)Jan Wrote: Stop with what? Defending myself against the people who all post the same thing? If this thread still had a point I would've stopped to prevent it from going off-topic, but this thread does not have a point anymore since it's all investigated.

You would never have had to defend yourself if your were not such a bigot. And just because it's solved does not mean it is prohibited to discuss the topic at question. The only reason this thread is dying is solely because of your sour attitude. You have been asked so kindly to stop the needles banter but you insist on flaming further. If kindness doesn't make you stop I hope I can. Get lost.
The following 2 users Like yarrrs's post:
  • Karakuts, Nacreas