How do I save my dupe?
I've been a chef recently and every time I open the store I have to put a "open" sign with letters. I see in the Advanced Duplicator you can save dupes. How do I save my letters? I tried but I can only save one of them. And sorry, I'm new with this Advanced Duplicator.
I will give you a small guide for the ADV tool:

[1] Left-click on all the props in your construction with weld tool.
[2] Goto the advanced Duplicator tool and right click on onw of your props.
[3] Hold Q and press "Save to Server! on the ADV tool options.
[4] Give a name to the dupe and press "Save" on the small black box after naming your dupe.
[5] In the middle of the ADV dupe optionselection it should be a route and in that route the name of your dupe should appear, you can click it and press open.
[6] Place it with the ADV tool.

+ That on the button its a small route you can check off called "Place at Original Location" if you check it you load the dupe on the exact place you builded it on.

Hope this helped. Wink
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

The following 1 user Likes Imperator's post:
  • yarrrs
Thanks alot dude
A couple notable tools are "place at original position", which will put it at the exact same spot it was saved at, but also "Same alignmsnt" (Or something close to that name) which will make it only align to how it was saved, and not able to be rotatable. These are all found on the adv dupe tool tick boxes. Happy duping!

EDIT: [Image: 1000_posts_119.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes yarrrs's post:
  • Baskingner
Uhh I got a problem. I reconnected and I can't seem to find my dupe. Where do I find it?
Did you save it to the server? Hit save to server next time and name the file and description the same thing.
I did it. But I don't seem to find it.
(01-08-2014, 07:59 PM)BewbzMcGee Wrote: I did it. But I don't seem to find it.

That is a bug that people get time to time. Restart gmod OR you will have to do it again. Not a big deal unless you deleted the building.
(01-08-2014, 05:55 PM)BewbzMcGee Wrote: Uhh I got a problem. I reconnected and I can't seem to find my dupe. Where do I find it?
you need to go to character on the website (here) and click manage ADV dupes then add your one using the little arrow next to the dupes name. After that choose the map then yur set. Cheese