Update: Contributors needed
Information 
See: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=40062

Dear community,

A little update to my previous announcement regarding my search for contributors. We want to create a handbook for both new and experienced players, with ease of access to guidelines to jobs, roleplaying and basics of Fearless. It's basically a collection of noteworthy information, and to assemble this, dedicated and couraged users are required. Everyone who holds a decent amount of grammatical skills can partake in this project, requirements and form will be found below.

Requirements
  • You must be fairly functional with English grammatics and spelling.
  • You must have time to contribute some time each day to finish things on good time.
  • You must be couraged to help Fearless to proceed with this project.

All contributors from the Steam Workshop are welcome to contact me, as you will be counted in if you wish so.

To apply for this, simply send me a PM, don't make it a two-liner, briefly but not too briefly describe your abilities and why you're willing to help. Some links to some work you've made in English in the past would be very helpful and would also benefit you towards the selection.

Thank you for your time.
The following 2 users Like Narc's post:
  • kakcraft, Feffe
Does your English needs to be next to perfect? Because this thread and the link to the first "contributors needed" thread both state differend things.
This is an update, so the newer and more relevant requirements are most defiantly the ones stated here.
The following 1 user Likes Callos's post:
  • Haarek
I sent a PM, no response, surely not many other people have applied yet.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
It may take a few days before he replies to be able to choose who he will be working with. Please be patient.
Regards,
aviator
It's been over a month, but alright :p

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
I'll send a pm tonight when I can get to my PC
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]