Updates!
Well, there isn't a function to give your friend access to your vehicle, that feature was never available.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(01-16-2014, 11:10 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: Well, there isn't a function to give your friend access to your vehicle, that feature was never available.

I thought it was available... like you click F2 on your vehicle and your buddy can access your vehicle. Check it.
(01-16-2014, 11:12 AM)Freezak Wrote:
(01-16-2014, 11:10 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: Well, there isn't a function to give your friend access to your vehicle, that feature was never available.

I thought it was available... like you click F2 on your vehicle and your buddy can access your vehicle. Check it.

* SoulRipper facepalms..

I've never notices that that update has been realeased! Temar must've done it a while ago and I've not looked in the changelog or something. I'll make it then that you can unlock your friend's car.

By the way the car key currently doesn't work.. Small issue with it, fixed, but waiting for server to crash.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 10 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Freezak, Floodify, Von Tempski, Barkles, Weecow, NotSep, GeorgeTheBoy, Crownguard, DoomDude1, Burnett
wow a car key! Thats really impressive! Oh yea and switching to 3rd person is so much smoother now! Makes the game feel less glitchy. Well done! Smile