FearlessRP Review (9.1/10)
Heart 
FearlessRP

RP review

When SoulRipper and his team released FearlessRP, I quickly jumped back on the roleplaying bandwagon that Garrys Mod started me on. Once you start playing on one of the three servers, you will notice there is a big guide with 100+ rules. You have to take in so much information to become efficient in the server. Have to memorize the rules, spawn points, and most importantly to behave well because without those, you are gonna have a hard time to survive here in the servers. But the community does provide with guides and other helpful things on the forums! The community does also has a lot of nice members here that is willing to help you at any time!

The community of FL:RP (Fearless RP) is why anyone reading my review should start to play here and not another copy of this community. The community of FL:RP of course is the staff, from their talented coders to their mods on the forums. The staff doesn't forget you after have introduced yourself and started playing. They want to earn your respect and trust by demonstrating their concerns for community as safety goes. Going above and beyond to make sure that the community itself stays invisible to all outside sources, and monitoring that the features on the servers wont get stolen by others. If you have a issue with the server or the gmod client, the staff here are more than wanting to help you resolve your issue(s) as quickly as they can. Support on FL:RP is second to none, and they really have a fast turn around responding to support requests from us the community on their forums. Have any worries or questions, they are more than happy to shed some light on the matter.

PRESENTATION
Fearless RP does have a nice icon that I'm sure that you wont miss. Members from the community is willing to make a signature to you with the fearless RP icon on it with a nice text and your name on it! Fearless RP gives you the opinion to make new friends even if you think you got enough, no matter what you, if you play the cards right you will get friends in there! Once you have installed all the contents that they provide with a nice and easy guide you are ready to go into the adventures of Fearless RP servers! I started here at Fearless RP, pretty young and un-experienced but after some months I started to learn how to RP every single thing that was needed! I'm sure that everyone can achieve that goal to get knowledge of fearless rp if you try to reach out for that goal! The limitations is unlimited! You can do so much because you got free hands to do almost everything! If you can get a friend or two of your own then the party really gets ligthen up because you and him does have a lot of oppertunities to give almost every single member that is seeking some fun, you and your friend can provide that fun! I am currently talking self-experience of course but I'm sure that you guys can do the same!
[Image: 3deq.png]

UPDATES
Very briefly I want to talk about the updating for the server. The server needs it to get an update manually by the staff when you play sometimes on one of the servers, so you can never play with a outdated roleplaying server which is a great feature in itself. This is just one aspect that they provide that keeps us up-to-date. After every update to Fearless RP, the coders at FL:RP (Matt W & Temar) frantically race to get you a updated version of the servers out that still satisfies their standards. They never in my experience released something bad. If a feature is a bad, they will disable it. If you have any concerns after the update, the forums have all the information you will need. Even with them being methodical in safety, I'd still suggest going here after every update and read up on changes to the community and the server. The longest period of down-time I have experienced was about 8-9+ hours, while majority of their updates just take 1-2 minutes hours to take effect.

EXPERIENCE
As stated in the review you get a lot of friends by playing in the server and staying active on the forums! I have already gained a lot of friends on Fearless RP! By staying friendly and funny at the same time you will get a lot of people around you, wanting to get you better to know since you are a friendly person with a open mind! This community is one of the friendliest communities that I have ever been in and I hope it will stay like that! After 4 days on playing on the server I have come with the conclusion that its able for everyone to have a good time every single time you log on! I always get a good laugh when I log on the server! I can ensure that if you do the same and behave good and nice you will get good moments here at Fearless RP!

EVENTS
Events have a big diffrence in the server! People get their oppertunity to make their own event that they tell about every single idea they have in their mind! Then their ideas will come true in the servers and if they need some ideas the community is always glad to help you to give some input to your ideas! The events does have its own section because the community wants events! Events is something that gives the spark in everyone to join the event and get really fun and good times on the server! The event will have a specific time and date when the event starts and maybe sometimes when it ends! After the event everything will be normal and you can continue to keep the city clean or be a trouble-maker! I will get back to that soon.
[Image: 1y9f.png]

YOUTUBE
FearlessRP does have its own youtube channel, yes thats right! The channel keeps you updated on the latest news from whats going on! It all goes to resignations, promotions, updates and a lot more which Fearless RP provides to you! Of course there is other channels out there which tries to show that Fearless RP is bad, and they does that with a song. Of course I wont try to promote those kids that does this but I will however tell you that you dont want to listen to their rap to show how "bad" Fearless RP is, since I find this stupid and a waste of time. But as I said before, there is good people out there making videos for Fearless RP and even trying to make something that seems much like Fearless RP on the game called minecraft which is a good idea. This shows that Fearless RP does have spread something good to the people that gives them ideas to make a remake of Fearless RP to another game!

GAMEMODE
Now that the review have come to an end! I quickly want to talk about the gamemode called "CityRP" that is what Fearless RP is running on! CityRP is made by the developers (Matt W, Temar, Kuromeku, Chief & Fallen! There is a lot more but check that out yourself!) and SoulRipper as far I can tell. Once you join you can become almost everything. You can become an police officer and keeps the city clean and free from trouble-makers, or you can join the rebels and make some weed, contraband or just try to make "freedom" within the city streets. As a citizen you can become almost everything, just change your daily life as a citizen to a well known buisness man, or an organization that helps animals to keep them alive! As stated your hands is almost free! Only your mind sets the limitations, almost!

[Image: bv6b.png]
The following 5 users Like Mist's post:
  • Tandy, cnr, DoomDude1, frans, Imperator
Love the IGN-type score at the end. Interesting to read. Forgot about the youtube channel.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
The following 2 users Like ArcHammer's post:
  • Mist, Zeigon
This is the biggest middle finger you could give to these guys right now, good job! Im sure anyone who reads it would be pretty damned impressed!
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
The following 1 user Likes Tandy's post:
  • Mist
Other than a mix up on the gammode bit thats pretty accurate, check the credits to find the makers of the gamemode.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

FL is a good community, what could possess someone to make a channel like that?
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
(12-31-2013, 01:47 PM)Professional_instinct Wrote: Other than a mix up on the gammode bit thats pretty accurate, check the credits to find the makers of the gamemode.
Thanks for the heads up! Where can I find it?
(12-31-2013, 02:37 PM)Mist Wrote:
(12-31-2013, 01:47 PM)Professional_instinct Wrote: Other than a mix up on the gammode bit thats pretty accurate, check the credits to find the makers of the gamemode.
Thanks for the heads up! Where can I find it?

F1 menu -> credits (on top right).
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Mist
nice!
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Thats An impressive Layout and style lovin it, and the Score too, Lovin that too
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
This is lovely. We should post the link to this thread in all this fucked up videos. Smile
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.