Make My Ban Shorter
Rainbow 
Your name: ([FL:RP]ƘЄƖƬƠ AkA Puddie!)

Your ban ID: 41960

Banned by: [FL] Aviator

Reason: Evading auto-AFK kick, floating props, making a KOS at base [As Corleone].

Involved:[FL] Aviator Spyro
Why we should unban you:Yes is it True that i was Auto AFK but i was going out of the house but Spyro Told me that i could write KOS Infront of my Gate/Door he did too and i didnt have floating props i would like too see it my self cuz i didnt have any floating props i only had my Base wall
The props were indeed floating. KPredeyes can confirm this as he reported the rule infractions. Kill-On-Sight isn't typically allowed as you should make attempts to dissolve a situation before just shooting someone dead. As your props were floating and you had 'KOS' written up (which were the floating props) this part of the suspension will remain.
When I brought you to discuss the above I found that you were continually punching for quite a while - this was evading the automatic kick from AFK after 15 minutes.
In conclusion, I see no reason why the suspension should be revoked or shortened as you have broken the rules and a punishment was applied.
Regards,
aviator
(12-30-2013, 02:41 PM)Aviator Wrote: The props were indeed floating. KPredeyes can confirm this as he reported the rule infractions. Kill-On-Sight isn't typically allowed as you should make attempts to dissolve a situation before just shooting someone dead. As your props were floating and you had 'KOS' written up (which were the floating props) this part of the suspension will remain.
When I brought you to discuss the above I found that you were continually punching for quite a while - this was evading the automatic kick from AFK after 15 minutes.
In conclusion, I see no reason why the suspension should be revoked or shortened as you have broken the rules and a punishment was applied.

The KOS Sign Was No collide So anything could get though so i dont see the proplem
Whether or not you were going out of the house you still cannot evade the AFK timer, it is there for the reason that if you do leave the house then you get kicked in order to make room for other people who are actually present. About the KOS, you had a large X created out of elastic and the 3 unrealistic floating letters which read 'KOS'. They were in mid-air a couple of feet off the ground and extremely unrealistic.

Also, I would expect someone with 100+ hours to know that KOS is forbidden as after playing over 100 hours I would of thought you had a good knowledge of the rules, and I would of expected you to of asked an administrator beforehand, not another player if you were unsure.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
(12-30-2013, 02:51 PM)KPredeyes Wrote: Whether or not you were going out of the house you still cannot evade the AFK timer, it is there for the reason that if you do leave the house then you get kicked in order to make room for other people who are actually present. About the KOS, you had a large X created out of elastic and the 3 unrealistic floating letters which read 'KOS'. They were in mid-air a couple of feet off the ground and extremely unrealistic.

Also, I would expect someone with 100+ hours to know that KOS is forbidden as after playing over 100 hours I would of thought you had a good knowledge of the rules, and I would of expected you to of asked an administrator beforehand, not another player if you were unsure.

Sounds like ur saying that iam a Dumb Person there should commit suiacide
Ban Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for player [FL:RP]ƘЄƖƬƠ AkA Puddie! (STEAM_0:1:63339844) will stand as issued.
The user was found to be breaking multiple server rules and the length of the suspension was justified with a growing ban history and also the level of rules broken. No-one told you to commit suicide and that your are dumb. Even if the props were no-collided, they would still be floating giving an unrealistic appearance.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator