Unban request - [FL:RP] DuckSauce
[b]Your name: [FL:RP] DuckSauce. Steam friends name: pim2399

[b]Your ban ID: 41613

[b]Banned by: [FL] Drogas

[b]Reason: Doomfort / Fade and shoot

[b]Involved: My friend(Pim2399) and the government force - SRU AND the police force

[b]Why we should unban you: First of all I would like to explain the situation.. It all started with a police officer harrasing our door with the ram(batton whatever)/spamming it on our door saying he wanted to check our house for contraband while we were telling him to leave. He didn't stop ramming the door, so we decided to try something else.. hostage him and tell him the consequences and gave him 2 choices.. either pay us 1k each or stay inside our house for the rest of his life(kinda tried to rp lol). But before he reached the point where he was gonna answer a police man came in with a ram and rammed the keypad and all the doors we had(failrp?)... When he came to the last room, my friend had a gun up pointing at him telling him to get down on the ground.. the police officer then suddenly turned around and took out his gun and started to shoot at my friend(failrp?). We then killed him and after some time we had all the SRU's and the police force on our door. They rushed in and we killed most of them, if not all.. This is the point where one of the raiders wrote "nice doomfort ducksauce".. at this point Drogas teleported to me and said that this was a doomfort.. But thing is that [FL]Beflok teleported to me 1 or 2 days before and told me to do some changes on it and then approved it.. I did these changes and he told me the base was fine. Next [FL]Drogas removed our base and we sold the doors and left to the other appartment room.(oppsite)..

Where we sat out a "bad" base and started to fix our room and buy the doors.. The next step I did was fixing the doors, putting fading door on them and putting keypads and buttoms, but I only reach to finish the first door. After I was done with the first door(this was the one that was inside not the one after the regular server door) I faded the main door and sat a buttom, this is the moment where the SRU people+ police rushed in and saw the "fake" keypad (remember it is the old keypad from the dupe which wasn't connected to the door) so they cracked it once and nothing happend.. this is the moment where I started to stress and ran out to put a keypad for them so they could get "in/finish raid" but I got stuck in that door.. What I did was ask my friend to open it so I could get out and set the keypad for them.. after he had released me from the stuck I ran to the door with the toolgun to put out the keypad. First time i tried the SRU's and the police started to shoot wild at me and my friend. Me and my friend got hit, so he shot back ( What could you do when you get that adrenaline rush). I opened the door again and suceed second try to put out the keypad.. I then ran back in and this is the point where we got banned...
And here I am the 24'th writing a unban request for me and my friend.. I also might think that some of the police forces came back to the crime scene after they died at the first room and raid.. Breaking NLR. I am really sorry for the misstypes and the bad english. I really hope this can get investigated on and maybe I will come through as a honest man. This is my first ban, and its length was 2 days and 23 hours for reasonCheeseoomfort / Fade and shoot. I really hope I explained myself on the actions, and if there is any questions im ready for them.

Thanks for reading
sincerely,
[FL:RP] DuckSauce
Weird you werent using a tool gun to put the keypad on the wall. But instead your base was a doomfort and you were using the door to open it up so your friend could shoot at the police on the outside.
(12-24-2013, 09:08 PM)Drogas Wrote: Weird you werent using a tool gun to put the keypad on the wall. But instead your base was a doomfort and you were using the door to open it up so your friend could shoot at the police on the outside.

If I am not wrong I did not shoot once at them on the second base, I dont even know if I had a gun up.. I had the toolgun up and my friend was trying to get me unstuck from the inner door. And I did open the main door, but didn't walk out, and placed the keypad, but failed. I tried this again and opened the door for the second time and suceed. I did not open the door so my friend could shoot the police, we were actually trying to finish the base and make it possible for the people to come inside not abuse it. The police forces were just too fast for us.
You opened the door and he killed the Sergeant. Then you closed it and then opened it and he began to shoot everyone else.

I also talked to Beflok and he said he did not approve of any builds in the apartments that you have created.
(12-24-2013, 10:15 PM)Drogas Wrote: You opened the door and he killed the Sergeant. Then you closed it and then opened it and he began to shoot everyone else.

I also talked to Beflok and he said he did not approve of any builds in the apartments that you have created.

I am pretty sure Beflok saw it and told me to do some changes like to remove a windows that was there(ask him?) and move the keypad to a place where I couldn't shoot them while they cracked. He must remember this ?

I didn't even see who died, the only thing I was trying to do was fix the keypad, but the raiding police kept coming back for more raids. We had no intentions or any reasons to abuse the buttoms? As I was trying to explain, I got stuck once and failed another time. He might have killed them the once time that I opened the door to try and put the keypad thinking that they opened it to come in.. not quite sure what happend here. But like I said, I don't think there was any reason for us to abuse it as we already had been raided on the first base and won the fight..
Pim was the first to shoot both times right as you opened the door. That was your intention.
(12-24-2013, 11:38 PM)Drogas Wrote: Pim was the first to shoot both times right as you opened the door. That was your intention.

I had no intentions on breaking the rules? I have tried to explain so many times and still you do not get it, the ONLY reason why I opened the door was because I was going to put the ONE keypad on that ONE wall. I have played 104 hours on fearless rp, what makes you think I do not know the rules and that I want to break them infront of an admin ? If the police just gave me a chance to build my house and not NLR, I would maybe have been playing now. I totally understand why Pim shot, they shot all their bullets inside towards him and he protected himself back because he thought they rammed the door. We had no communication so he didn't know it was me who opened the door to set the keypad there. I am sorry for making this mess.. but I just think that after playing for 100 hours+ and then getting banned for something you didn't try to do/ something that really got off in the wrong way, but in the end got taken as a rulebreak feels bad.
1. The base was a doomfort.
2. I gave you a warning on the last doomfort you made not even 5 minutes earlier.
3. You did not have your tool gun out whenever I banned you.
4. You were using the fading door as an advantage allowing Pim to shoot the cops.
(12-25-2013, 01:47 AM)Drogas Wrote: 1. The base was a doomfort.
2. I gave you a warning on the last doomfort you made not even 5 minutes earlier.
4. You were using the fading door as an advantage allowing Pim to shoot the cops.

1 we changed to base around so they could crack the keypad without being shot
2 the 2nd base we tried to make was with buttons my friend duck tried to change the buttons to keypads but he cant because of 20 cops outside
3 he was with his toolgun fixing the door
4 he wasnt abusing the fading door towards me i thought the cops broke up the door
and they begin to shoot at me so i shot back while duck was trying to fix the door
we didnt have any communication what so ever
5 maybe you should look after more players alot of cops came back when we shot them to death and there was a paramedic outside the apartment who healed all the cops and you dont ban them or demote them?
weird you only focus the 2 guys who didnt look for trouble until 2 officers came
have a nice fuckin christmas
(12-25-2013, 01:47 AM)Drogas Wrote: 1. The base was a doomfort.

1. First of all... I was told that this "doomfort" base was OK to use by another admin. You seem to have no clue to this.
2. The second base was not a doomfort at all, I made it when I was new to server, and I am pretty sure that base is easy as hell to raid.
3. I had toolgun on me 99% of the time, so just because I may have removed it at the end.. so this is kinda **(I had fists up in the end)
4. You seem to not understand what I have been trying to tell you yesterday. If you had taken my words to consideration we would maybe have not been here. You seem to not give a when it comes to my words.. You do not take anything to consideration, you just repeat yourself all day all night. I have explained all my actions and I do not know if you are just delaying this, or just can't accpt your mistakes.. WHich I think is important to an admin to understand. The only thing you have done so far is changing the themes all the way and repeating yourself.

Thanks.