G Café - EvoCity's Grand Opening.

Today was the Grand opening of G Cafe in EvoCity. The company first started in 2009 Selling Coffee at in the State of New York Where business was going great until an internet cafe opened across the street where people could go on their computers while they had their coffee and cake. Eventually the Mother company invested into machines for the New York based cafe until they lost their reputation when one of their bacon rolls gave someone food poisoning. The cafe was closed in New York by the health department. They had to move somewhere else so they could re-build their reputation. At the time EvoCity was their best option as they had never seen an internet cafe before.

Here are some pictures of the RolePlay building and some of the players participating the the RolePlay.

Thanks to:

Spoiler :
  • Barkles: Dunno what happened but you died from the computer exploding Cheese
  • Ozman: Made that RP a bit more interesting by hacking everything in existence with my machine.
  • Jokhah: Thanks for slapping that guy who stole all the notes.
    And last but not least:
  • Elm '<3 # God Jul!: Co-owner, You done well for 77 hours. You kept the bad guys out and also hit the guy who stole the notes. Not just that but if anything you were the main person in this RP while I spent a lot of time trying to stop Ozman from hacking everything. You were there tending to the customers and stopping minges from entering, You were also respected by the customers. If anyone deserves an RP point here it is you!

Spot any type-Os send me a PM please.
The following 1 user Likes NotSep's post:
  • Barkles
haha great RP!
yeah I had to come off so my PC exploded... then I died... then when the medic tried to revive me I became a zombie :3

anyways loved the RP! and I cant wait for the next one by you guys Cheese
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • NotSep
Yea, I really liked it!

(12-24-2013, 01:22 PM)Mr.SPT Wrote: Ozman: Made that RP a bit more interesting by hacking everything in existence with my machine.

Wait a second... Does God exist? :]
The following 1 user Likes Ozman's post:
  • NotSep
(12-24-2013, 08:35 PM)Ozman Wrote: Yea, I really liked it!

(12-24-2013, 01:22 PM)Mr.SPT Wrote: Ozman: Made that RP a bit more interesting by hacking everything in existence with my machine.

Depends on who's philosophy you base it on
Mine? No
A priest? Yes

(12-24-2013, 08:35 PM)Ozman Wrote: Yea, I really liked it!

Depends on who's philosophy you base it on
Mine? No
A priest? Yes
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]