Taking a break.
Hey everyone,

Recently I haven't been that active on Fearless anymore as some have noticed, I am getting really bored of Fearless at the moment and I have a few reasons for it. Mainly because of the decreasing roleplays and the peoples intention to go roleplaying, that makes it difficult for me to go roleplaying if no one even checks it out, that makes the roleplay kinda pointless. One other reason is that I really don't like how things are going in Fearless, in my opinion thing are getting more worse everyday here. This is just my opinion and I kindly ask you all to not discuss about that in this thread.

And the last reason is my personal interests and RL, my life is getting more busy. More school and other interests other than gaming.

This break is for an indefinite amount of time, could me gone forever. But when I am back you'll see me wearing the tag again. And would like to thank all of my friends for my awesome time here.

Merry christmas and a bright new year Smile
Weecow, we've know eachother for a while now. I will miss you and your roleplays. I hope life will treat you well. Good luck with school, and I hope I will see you again!

Kind Regards
Zoltar
Kind regards,
Zoltar
Norwegian Member
Goodbye my friend! Hoping to see you back in the near future!
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Goodbye Weecow, we've known each other a couple of years now. I hope you'll come back one day, and if not then we atleast had a great time together.
~Nub
Goodbye, you've been a great friend and it was great talking to you sometimes. I'll see you around
Goodbye Weecow! Enjoy X-mas in the Netherlands!
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

Cya man
Come back soon, I've seen your RPs and they are amazing Cheese
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Good bye Weecow, we know each other for few months already, i'm sure you'll be back with your awesome buildings and RP ideas Smile
The following 1 user Likes Freezak's post:
  • Weecow
Catch you around, Steak!
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • ArcHammer
*Looks up*
*Clears away steak sandwich*
So hey Weecow, we're still friends, right?

Anyway, thanks for the awesome RPs and amazing building skills. See you around and good luck in your life.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep