EvoCity Tours

The 21th of December a new establishment was opened in EvoCity, EvoCity Tours. The intention of it was to give both newcomers and old citizens a blast in to the history of EvoCity. The opening of the establishment was successful and even on the first ride there were plenty of customers. The citizens riding the tour bus was satisfied and enjoyed the tour. Some misinterpreted the meaning of the bus, but the most understood the deal with it.There were some minor accidents and situations that, but nothing worth mention.

Thanks Venom for participating in the RP. And of course thanks to everyone else who was on the bus.

[Image: au6p.jpg]
[Image: hpk6.jpg]
[Image: y620.jpg]
[Image: 8rr9.jpg]
[Image: bnlf.jpg]
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Weecow
Mate lovin' all your recent RP's. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
Dammit was going to do this one myself Cheese
Nvm your ones are always way cooler Wink
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Did this a month ago or so, have 4 A4 pages of information about evocity, these pages I then say while driving around in the bus (And stop some places) that tour takes around 30mins-1hour.

And this one looks great too Smile Goodluck doing it in the future too, also great to see you use the bus for RP and not just "show-off" as some people do.
The following 1 user Likes Rylund's post:
  • Floodify
That looks impressive, I wish I could have been there - I seem to miss all of your fantastic role-plays. Keep it up!
Regards,
aviator
Well I did the voice of the tours for about 2 minutes before the server crashed Cheese

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

The following 1 user Likes D0ctor's post:
  • Floodify
A small but really nice looking RP, good job.