Microsoft Store

[Image: Microsoft.png]

A little over a week ago Evocity's new Microsoft Store had been opened! We began our launch with our latest next generation console, the Xbox One. Compared to the sales of our tablets, PCs, and mobile devices the Xbox One was a big hit with Evocity!

Sammijammi, operating as our Kinect Instructor, showed off the abilities of the Kinect on our show floor and allowed others to try it out for themselves. There was a slight tug-of-war for RT camera control with the FBI but it was all worked out in the end. In addition consoles and screens lined the walls to allow customers to play games and demos (a few raged and broke some of the shelving) but it was all in good fun. We offered warranties on all of the products we sold and only had a few who brought theirs back in to have some damages or faulty equipment repaired.

Special thanks to PREDITOROFWAR and Skatehawk with duping props so I could continue building and to Sammijammi and Trust in ASVP for our opening day RP!

Fun facts:
- Total build time was around 2 hours (3 if you included the rebuild needed due to the server crashing).
- 84 total props used spanning over 3 dupes and allowing extras to give out products to customers.
- The Microsoft logo in game has the exact same colors as the real logo. The RGB values were copied over from Photoshop to Gmod to make that happen.

[Image: 069BDA28A6BC0D88071A853356B23EEC484986AA]

[Image: 8B772A3ADC77BCC4C1D81903D20BD4D75A45122C]

[Image: 895B913FFD37D510596DF3C7AC81DCFC8CEECDF7]

[Image: C8F97542374AC55A400AB29EB9BDEB5D2ACD037C]

The following 2 users Like Noble's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy, Kulthro
Saw this RP Big props on the build looks really nice and simplistic.
Kind Regards,
Barney
FL Member

http://i.imgur.com/lSh4BmS.png
Have i ever helped you?,Do you think i'm a good roleplayer? hit the +rep button

Signature too large. -Termin
Yeah we did this the other day, it was really fun!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Your sign is wonky and it's annoying me >: )
The following 2 users Like Jamie's post:
  • D0ctor, CorieTheNub
It annoyed beflok as well, he ended up fixing it for me but I forgot to save the changes haha
The following 2 users Like Noble's post:
  • Floodify, beflok
(12-21-2013, 03:27 AM)iProtiige Wrote: It annoyed beflok as well, he ended up fixing it for me but I forgot to save the changes haha

Yeah but your store didnt annoy me at all. I quite enjoyed it a lot.

For the record if you opened a apple store I would have thrown 5 mollies into it so good choice Cheese
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
The following 3 users Like beflok's post:
  • Floodify, Noble, ArcHammer
Sw33t
Nice!
Jeez, pretty much all good RPs are already made, I can't think of any other good RP other than simply selling fish.
i have self control
(12-21-2013, 08:58 AM)beflok Wrote:
(12-21-2013, 03:27 AM)iProtiige Wrote: It annoyed beflok as well, he ended up fixing it for me but I forgot to save the changes haha

For the record if you opened a apple store I would have thrown 5 mollies into it so good choice Cheese

I actually had a friend who was building an Apple store next door, he ended up giving up because of the logo Cheese (don't really blame him for that though)
(12-21-2013, 04:57 PM)iProtiige Wrote:
(12-21-2013, 08:58 AM)beflok Wrote:

I actually had a friend who was building an Apple store next door, he ended up giving up because of the logo Cheese (don't really blame him for that though)

Oh, thats hard to make. I would make an Androidstore, but that logo isn't easy too Cheese
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51662349&b=8]
Feel free to give me some +rep if you want.