Steam Store
Star 

On the 20th of December at 3:42 AM the new Steam Store was opened in EvoCity. It's the first physical store of Steam and it all have been going with the plans. As we were opening a physical shop for the first time, we had a free giveaway. It was all so perfectly timed with the Christmas and the whole spirit of giving away things, freely!

A lot of people was simply browsing around, some were just "windows shopping". There wasn't too many customers in the beginning, but later there came more and more. You may ask why? We have the answer; Steam Friends. The rumours about a real store with giveaways spread faster than the wind on the community and more and more came to EvoCity to visit the store. The opening was with other words, a success!

To the people who are a bit confused now whether this is actually true or not, both yes and no.
We did give away games (iProtiige did), but there wasn't any rumours going around on steam, it was to give some RP flare on it.

[Image: 4awx.jpg]
[Image: 9bsc.jpg]
[Image: hqes.jpg]
[Image: rqsv.jpg]
[Image: 08dk.jpg]
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 10 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Ne0ster, Noble, Sgtbender2000, beflok, Weecow, DoomDude1, Deriptz, RRK, Glade, Brikaas
That looks pretty neat. Very unique role-play, keep up the great work.
Regards,
aviator
Good work!
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
Looks stunningly cool
That's pretty damn awesome man. Never seen anything like this before.
Still got some more Steam games to give away so I'll definitely be doing this again today Cheese
Stunning, looks amazing, hopefully the RP itself was even more stunning. Keep up the good way of RP.
another amazing RP im guessing Wink
keep up the good work man!
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
(12-20-2013, 09:06 PM)iProtiige Wrote: Still got some more Steam games to give away so I'll definitely be doing this again today Cheese

Same!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I have to admit that steam sign is just brilliant.