My resignation
Evening all,

I'm afraid that the time has come for my resignation. I've been staff on FL for a long time, but now certain things have changed, both on FL and with my personal life, and it's time for me to hand in my resignation. I'm not going to do a huge thread where I list everyone here and tell them what I think of them; If you're important to me, you already know and I probably talk to you often anyway.

I will, however, say a few general thoughts that I have about FL right now. Despite what many people seem to think recently, the staff team does in fact function well. There are always some minor problems, sometimes major ones, but we've always worked past them and the team will continue to do so without my help. A few pieces of advise though.. Soul, you're a good owner, and I respect you for that, you've kept FL running a long time, but you aren't always right - Listen to the team more often, they're there to help you. And to the rest of the team, you do your jobs well, if you didn't I would've booted you long ago so don't worry about that. Just realize that FL is fun, but it isn't everything. You're volunteers. So don't break up friendships or sacrifice your personal life over it. FL isn't worth breaking down the friendships you have between each other over some team issues. It isn't that important.

Cheerio
Sad to see you leave the team, Faustie. Are you totally leaving FL or just resigning?
Fearless definitely just lost a fantastic administrator.

Faustie, you were here since I joined for the first time and we seemed to get along quite well together. I'll miss you, eventhough I don't play here anymore.

I respect you, you're a great guy.
Good luck with whatever you may face in the future, I know you'll take it head-on.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Can't really say I spoke to you much but I can tell you one thing, you were a darn good administrator. Good luck with whatever you may do in the future.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
True words spoken by Mr Faustie.

See ya man
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Never actually spoken to you, but I have heard great things. Good luck in life man!
Sad to see you resign. You were an awesome SA.

Hope to still speak to you on Steam!
Even though I had a bit of a falling out with you about the whole banning me thing and maybe I was butt-hurt I admit it... so I'm not sure if I'm sad to see you resign or not but either way you did your job and I can't say you were the worst or greatest SA/Admin but in my books you were neutral.

I really did enjoy your music when on TS though Wink
Times change but the work you put in to this community will not be forgotten. See you Faustie!
Cya man, sad to see you leave.
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator