BR on InboundLegend and RLF
Name of players: InboundLegend & RLF

SteamID:InboundLegend - STEAM_0:1:54966871 | RLF - STEAM_0:1:75500542

Time in GMT: 10:00 PM - 03:00 AM GMT [05:00 PM - 10:00 PM EST]

Server: v33x

Summary: First things first, these two were in my gang AFTER Inbound changed from BMD to Corleone, RLF was in my gang and they were basing together and when they were, I've given them the password to all keypads in our base. After some time, they left our gang and joined with the rebels. Again, after some time, they raided us and I HEARD NO KEYPAD NOR FADING DOOR being lockpicked/cracked. They broke NLR by using the password in their previous life. They randomly raided us because the contraband was on TOP of our base (accessible via elevator WITH button) and there's no way they could hear it because I DID test this out and hear absolutely nothing ON THE GROUND from OUTSIDE of the building. Not too mention they can't see ANYTHING because my base was covered and I even have the dupe in case you want to see.

These two Random Raid, Broke NLR, and also RDM because of random raid/NLR and job abused by RLF and Inbound basing together.

Evidence: http://imgur.com/MSzxPab and logs.
Request reviewed and pushed back.

Push-back notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player, InboundLegend (STEAM_0:1:54966871) and RLF (STEAM_0:1:75500542).
Please provide more evidence if possible. Next review: 17DEC2013.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator
Ban request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player, (STEAM_0:1:54966871) and RLF (STEAM_0:1:75500542).

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator