ZedsDead promoted to moderator
(12-24-2013, 09:25 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:
(12-14-2013, 01:48 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Promotions aren't done on the basis that you try to make it out to be. They are made in collaboration between two teams and with thorough evaluation.

What do you mean by:
Quote:They are made in collaboration between two teams

I believe he might mean between Admins and Super-Admins... not sure.
(Soul being an SA and you 'Mods' being on the side line because.. well you're mods)
(12-25-2013, 01:54 AM)Ciryl Wrote:
(12-14-2013, 01:48 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Promotions aren't done on the basis that you try to make it out to be. They are made in collaboration between two teams and with thorough evaluation.

What do you mean by:

I believe he might mean between Admins and Super-Admins... not sure.
(Soul being an SA and you 'Mods' being on the side line because.. well you're mods)

What, so we're not part of the team?

If so, why are we listed on the team page?
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Weecow
Come onto v33 somtime ill give you a copy of my world famous ship it floats and it drives most important is its amazing all admins get a copy as a token of thanks from me for all there work Smile
A wise man once said the pen is mightier then The sword so I stabbed the guy with a pen -pure 100% awesomness
Im sure this thread was ment to congratulate Zeds and receiving the moderator rank and not to complain about the promotion system. He deserved the rank and anyone that knows him knows that he has dedicated lots of time and effort to the community. Arguing isn't for this thread do take it somewhere else. So once again grats Zeds!!
The following 2 users Like Dwip's post:
  • yarrrs, Floodify
This should be closed very soon...
The following 1 user Likes yarrrs's post:
  • Floodify
Closed.

Why most we turn something good into negativity and anger? I mean come on....

Congratulations on your promotion Zed, you have done a great job so far. Smile

What do you mean by:

I meant what I wrote, it was a statement of protocol - not an understatement of the moderation team as it has been attempted to be made out in this thread.

As stated by SoulRipper:

(12-16-2013, 01:28 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Congratulations ZedsDead

And even though it was a friend of Narcotic, he'll need all support from the other admins so it's not a decision he made alone.