BR on Inkbird
Name of player: Inkbird

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:77486050

Time in GMT: Midnight- 03:00 AM GMT [07:00PM - 09:00 PM EST] (Times are rounded)

Server: v33x

Summary: It all began with Inkbirds falsely accusing me of raiding him and apparently he died or something and asked for his stuff back or he was going to kill me. He also said all of this in OOC, including "Corleones give me my stuff back" yet I was by myself at the time and I didn't even harm anything I believe. He then told me he never accused me and such and he was hanging around with the police, than why was he contrafarming not too mention accusing me of stealing? He than follows to tell me, if it wasn't you than who was it and says I can be ban for having an invalid name (Steam: ∞ | RP: Michael White)

After a while, not knowing who each other were, he crashed into my car in my own neighborhood and I got out and shot him and I told my friend to move his car to the grass so people can get in/out and in LOOC, he tells me [using inappropriate grammar which I fixed], "You're fucking dead prick." If you take a look at logs, when PoketScaper stole and sat in the vehicle, he left the game and reconnected avoiding RP and when he reconnected he became a gun dealer and than switched to BMD [Don't know how long passed before switch]. When I was in the park I spotted contraband inside his home but to be sure, I wanted to hear it for myself so when I raided him and killed him, he came back IMMEDIATELY, spawned in a weapon, and shot me and again cursed me out and here I am posting this ban report for violation of SEVERAL rules.

Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/cpV4Q

EDIT: http://imgur.com/ljJj0qP <--- THIS PICTURE SHOWS THAT HE IS LYING BECAUSE THE INFO HE SAID IN OOC AND ONCE AGAIN ACCUSED ME AGAIN IS FALSE! PLEASE CHECK THE LOGS AND YOU'LL SEE THAT I NEVER KILLED HIM 5 TIMES LET ALONE 3 OR EVEN CDMED HIM!

Most evidence relies on chat and logs.
Denied.

Insufficient evidence.