GTA 5 for PC Petition!
There has been some rumors that GTA 5 will not be released on PC, or will be but at a later time somewhere in 2014.. Apparently companies like Sony and Microsoft are persuading rockstar to keep the game console exclusive like red dead redemption because they spent a hefty sum on the game!
This is a petition for releasing GTA 5 on PC! Help to sign it and spread it to your friends!

http://www.change.org/en-CA/petitions/ro...n-pc#share
Sorry to break it to you but you wont get anywhere with a petition. Rochstar knows people want it on PC.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
As if anyone hasn't seen this before. They'll do it or they won't. A petition on another website won't help.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
They're definitely working on a PC version.
People are making petitions for the ballsiest of things nowadays.

"game not on pc, better make petition"

It's not like the devs are going to listen anyway.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
GTA V is coming to PC in march 2014 or something like that. I am 99% percent sure.
It took about 150 or so days for -gta 4 and a few other gtas to come to come to pc, but of course the ports to all of them weren't exactly great.
(12-11-2013, 02:44 PM)DAT_AIM Wrote: GTA V is coming to PC in march 2014 or something like that. I am 99% percent sure.

And I am flying to Mars
The following 1 user Likes Prosto's post:
  • ChrilLe
As Wood Chopper said, The devs and people making GTA V know that everyone [Apart from the butt hurt console gamers] Want GTA V on PC. Since GTA V cost $170 Million to make, i'm absolutely sure that they will release it on all platforms capable of running it, this is so that they make as much profit from the game as possible.

There is no need for a petition, it is going to come to PC for definite.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
It all boils down to how much effort they put in to port it to the PC and how much profit will they make .