Goverment/ECPD roleplay
Together with a bunch of other awesome people we ran this RP. It was happening down at the car dealership, where we had a government-complex, you could call it. The president (me), SRU and the police department had our base here. The whole RP went surprisingly smooth for a fair few hours. Here are some screenshots: http://imgur.com/XNoYYrU,rbn3z8N,uiJYK5u...,YaPDckI#0

I can't make a complete list of people who participated, but a thank shall be given to all of you! It was awesome playing with you.
It was fun, especially when me, Viljo and Deriptz found a corleone base full of contra and came with an idea to confiscate it. First I thought it was impossible because of the amount of people that would drive into our truck etc. But we did it somehow...

I also thank the people who participated it was fun.
I really enjoyed this RP!
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
hey when are the next rp i would love to be in it just a date would be awesome
(12-10-2013, 09:00 PM)aagaard Wrote: hey when are the next rp i would love to be in it just a date would be awesome

We have no public plans for another RP yet.
Looked fun, I wish I was online at the time Smile
Could you please link to the images? I can't see half of each image and the text is going off the side.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
That man in the gas mask looks so hot.
(12-11-2013, 08:47 AM)ArcHammer Wrote: Could you please link to the images? I can't see half of each image and the text is going off the side.

Updated the original post, however there is no description of each individual image now.
Reminds me of Disabled Angel's RP event one time. Looks good Wink.