BR on -natioN'
Name of player: -natioN'

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:45648695

Time in GMT: 5:00 AM GMT [12:00 AM EST]

Server: v33x

Summary: So when I log in, I notice this guy is 33-9 and I tell him that in OOC and afterwards, I notice a truck drive up to me, when I tell him whats up, need anything, he takes out his hostage rope and starts to tie me up FOR NO REASON AT ALL! I did NOTHING to instigate this at all and he begins to shoot at me. When I respawn, he's camping at my respawn point and began to try again and THAN AGAIN kills me!

Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/QsloN

EDIT: More Proof: http://imgur.com/a/diybc
LOL Awesome "Evidence" my Friend. Please write the full Story and dont take Screens and dont Turn the facts you said InGame you have a Fraps Movie? Where is it. Yes i had 33-9 because? Because i played 13 Hours this Day and had Fun with my Friend Snoo. So but back to reality - You Turn the facts my Friend. You ran to me in the Street and punchwhored me! Like 30 seconds. I runned runned and runned but you was not going away so i said 2 Times "Go away or start to shoot" but you doesnt stoped. - When anyone think thats an RDM then please do what you do. But for all this i have no really Evidence. Same like u. So what do you want with this BR?
(12-09-2013, 06:01 AM)-natioN Wrote: LOL Awesome "Evidence" my Friend. Please write the full Story and dont take Screens and dont Turn the facts you said InGame you have a Fraps Movie? Where is it. Yes i had 33-9 because? Because i played 13 Hours this Day and had Fun with my Friend Snoo. So but back to reality - You Turn the facts my Friend. You ran to me in the Street and punchwhored me! Like 30 seconds. I runned runned and runned but you was not going away so i said 2 Times "Go away or start to shoot" but you doesnt stoped. - When anyone think thats an RDM then please do what you do. But for all this i have no really Evidence. Same like u. So what do you want with this BR?

I said I recorded? You're very funny, I punched you? Thanks for that evidence that you're a lier, admins, check logs, I didn't damage him, AT ALL. You ran and ran? Tell me why you killed me TWICE in less than 5 minutes.

Took a picture of your post, so don't try ANYTHING.
Ban request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient. Accused player, -natioN' (STEAM_0:0:45648695), was found violating rules regarding random deathmatch and randomly tying players.
Suspension will be applied for 1 month.

After checking the logs, the user was found to have tied up player 'God' after spawning, shortly after killing him. Once God re-spawned, he was tied up and killed again.

I'd like to issue a formal warning to player, God (STEAM_0:1:41959926). It is against the rules to state racist words in the OOC and IC chats. Please do not do it again.

[FL] Aviator
Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator