Haste Ye Back!
"Haste Ye Back!" - A Old Scottish farewell phrase meaning "I will returning shortly".

Now in this case I'm not too sure on how short my return will be.

Recently I have been otherwise occupied with gaming and not setting my mind on the real opportunity that I have ahead of myself. I have decided to dedicate myself to my training, on which I have been slacking slightly. This is not to say that I will not hop on the servers from time to time - Just a lot less regularly than I had prior to this post.

My aim is to get into peak physical and mental condition for the upcoming Great British Team Selection - I won't be able to do this by sitting on a computer for a fair amount of time.

In other words, I'm getting fat.

To those who knew me and talked to me regularly I'm sure that the training will be just "fine".

Baii xx

Ted - International Lover
The following 1 user Likes TedInternationalLover's post:
  • Verzyn
Whit’s fur ye’ll no go by ye!
Goodbye buddy. See you soon.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
' Wrote:Only write a goodbye thread when you're going to leave the community forever or when you will be away for several months.

Moved to off-topic.

See you when you get back. Good luck!
(might want to actually move the thread, hehe)
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(12-05-2013, 06:02 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote:
' Wrote:Only write a goodbye thread when you're going to leave the community forever or when you will be away for several months.

Moved to off-topic.

See you when you get back. Good luck!

I am being out of the community for a good while - The race is in 6 months? So I don't exactly see the problem?
Pssst, Doomdude. Move it back to goodbyes.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Hope to see ya soon mate!