Have you seen this builder?
**Ad in the local Evo city newspaper**

Designing Tomorrow is looking for any leads to whoever constructed this food stand. Anyone with any information please email Benjamin Befryn(pm me). A reward is offered with any information.

Here at Designing Tomorrow we take pride in our city and want to take the chance to express our gratitude($$$) for this persons lovely design. A small token of our appreciation and hopes that this will continue in the future.

[Image: 2f8k.jpg]

ooc: This is being sold (Dark angel bought this) around just trying to track down who actually built this.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
The following 1 user Likes beflok's post:
  • Floodify
(OOC) I've bought this from a man named xFlash who sells other dupes as well. Don't know if he built it or not, but seems like it.
The following 1 user Likes Sgtbender2000's post:
  • Hyde
(12-04-2013, 01:12 AM)sgtbender200 Wrote: (OOC) I've bought this from a man named xFlash who sells other dupes as well. Don't know if he built it or not, but seems like it.

No hes not the builder he did buy it from the original owner I think. He doesn't remember his name unfortunately.
What's the reward if I tell you
A wise man once said the pen is mightier then The sword so I stabbed the guy with a pen -pure 100% awesomness
lets say 10k ingame currency.
I have brought this dupe from the original builder and I put it in the description on my Adv Dup. If u give me 30mins (not on server eating tea) I can go on and tell you. I dont want to get paid just helping is good enough for me.
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
(12-04-2013, 05:22 PM)Morbid Wrote: (not on server eating tea)

Eating tea.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
(12-04-2013, 05:42 PM)kakcraft Wrote:
(12-04-2013, 05:22 PM)Morbid Wrote: (not on server eating tea)

Eating tea.

In Britain the evening meal is called 'tea' so when I said 'eating tea' i don't mean the actual tea I mean the evening dinner Wink
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
As Adman stated. Us brits say "Tea" for the evening meal aswell as the amazing drink. Anywhos, back on topic. I actually brought this dupe from a guy called Dave. Not sure if he made it.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Thank you all for your help(who stayed on topic) I have found the original builder.