Cerberus Sierra
Star 
Cerberus Recruitment

We're seeking applicants. Apply today if we spark your interests.
So how does this work exactly, is this clan inactive?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
How come?
Just wondering, because it's a long time since the last post. And I haven't seen any signs of it in a while.
Visit my profile here.
It's fully active.
Alright, thanks!
Visit my profile here.
Operatives needed. Apply today.
OOC Information

Your name: Erdem Guner
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:35401025
Bans: 1( Raiding as Security. )
Hours: 135
RP points: 0

IC Information

Name: Erdem 'Cheesy' Guner
Address: Fallstreak Road, Outer District, Evocity
Biography:
Born In Turkish Republic. Lived with his both parents and his sister til 16. After that he decided to live in a studeny house and he did so. Traveled to US after high school to study in there. He finished the school with a degree. After that gone back to Turkey to do military work for 2 years. Learnt basic military and Sniping. After that joined a game company meanwhile hunting and being a sniper for hire.

He came to Evocity after getting an invite from a company in evocity. He worked there for 2 years and than left the business for a better one. He accomplished many of his goals and he still has many to do so as he adds more as he finishes one other.

After all these he got some money from stocks he has. Now he has a Ferrari and a nice house but he still looks for more. He doesn't hes too much of friends but he has real friends that would die for him and he would die for.

He got severely wounded after their house was raided by some provoked people with guns. Thanks to his best friend Firat Akinoglu who is an ex military officer he survived. Now he started back to use his military skills more often. You can now see him in the streets of evocity as usual. He has always been a tax paying citizen but he is always on the look.
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/6672/z47f.png
Click the signature to give me a +rep If I was helpful.

Signature too large. -Termin
OOC Information

Your name: [FL:RP] Fluttershy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34303029
Bans: 6
Hours: 550
RP points: 3

IC Information

Name: Maria Scaletta
Address: Evocity, Lake St., "Villa la Scaletta"
Biography: Maria Scaletta was born in New York in 1990. She was growing up with her father John and grandfather Vito Scaletta, famous gangster. Her mother died when she was born. In the age of 15 her father thrown her away and she spent 2 month on streets of New-York, saved enough money for a train to the EvoCity, and decided to start a new life. When she arrived in Evo, she borrowed a lot of money and tried to start her own business, but it failed. She was poor again, and had to pay with her body. After that she found a Merryweather Company, which accepted her. She achieved rank of Lieutenant and bought her own house not far away from Evo lake. When President of Merryweather betrayed his company, she decided to find another one and came to Cerberus Sierra.
Is clan alive?