Designing Tomorrow - A fishy business venture
EvoCity Tribune: Business section

A fishy Business Venture
By: Darryl Jennings

With December right around the corner the weather in EvoCity is starting to cool down but Sato's fish stand just got heated up. Sato Tatsuhiro, the owner of Sato's Fish Stand, started his company with very little resources but has managed to make ends meet so far. Struggling to find wiggle room he contacted the help from local business owner Benjamin 'beflok' Befryn who owns Designing Tomorrow, a local architecture firm. While its primary function is designing buildings they also specialize in investing and advertising where Sato really needed the help. Beflok's invested in an advertising campaign that would change the course of Sato's business forever. Tv, radio, and internet promotions have been flowing ever since and business has been booming for Sato. The real success though was the eye popping 7 by 14 foot aluminum fish Designing Tomorrow created for Sato's fish stand. Citizens of the city were literally jumping out of their cars to see the mega sized marine monster. Since its construction Sato has increased his fourth quarter financial goals by 14% and customer base by 21%. Depending on the size of Evocitys fish bowl, Sato's stand will continue to grow for years to come.

Need some builds for RP? Click here!
The following 5 users Like beflok's post:
  • RockHunter, Fultz, dig, Kpred, Von Tempski
Looks neat! Diggin' the fish on the top.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Looks good!!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Looking great as usual, great job!
That looks brilliant and well designed, nice job!
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
A very interesting story. Great build as well. Keep it up.
Regards,
aviator
Wait Am I wrong or is that the same fish stand everyone uses...with a big fish on top...?

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

(11-25-2013, 06:16 PM)Professional_instinct Wrote: Wait Am I wrong or is that the same fish stand everyone uses...with a big fish on top...?

I've never seen it before in all my 1000 hours.

Nice work beflok!
(11-25-2013, 06:16 PM)Professional_instinct Wrote: Wait Am I wrong or is that the same fish stand everyone uses...with a big fish on top...?

I have no idea I didnt build his actual stand I just built the fish.

Thanks everyone Cheese
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
The following 2 users Like beflok's post:
  • dig, D0ctor
Very awesome to see Designing Tomorrow back in action again! CheeseD
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 1 user Likes dig's post:
  • beflok