Permanent Unban Request
Your name: Nitro Cubez

Your ban ID: 38430

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: It was my 17th ban and I disconnected to get vehicle fixed.

Involved: No one was involved.

Why we should unban you: Hello Fearless Community. It's been a good few months now. I still remember the exciting moments I had with people. I've made stupid mistakes during the months in Fearless and now I regret every single one and ask myself why. I've donated over $40 dollars to the server for in-game money and to keep the community running to entertain for everyone. The reason I am making this request is because I remember the fun times I had with the friendly players in-game. Fearless is the best roleplay server I've ever been in. In total, I have 17 bans and I know that's way too much. Well, one of the main reasons to be unbanned is to be in the server, but I want to also help the community grow, help and introduce players to FL. I understand I broken many rules in the past, but I promise that I will never break any rule again. Honestly, every time and then I visit the FL website just to check some news out such as updates, new promoters, and updated rules. I have reread the rules many times including the new ones. Please forgive me in the past. I know when I join back into the server, people will remember me from what I have done in the past and I would love to be unbanned to change that and prove myself to people that I'm not a rulebreaker any more. I want to forgive everyone in the community for breaking rules. Again, I am sorry for breaking many rules and I know there is a limit now for posting unban requests, so please FL, can you give me another chance. I promise to be a good player and I will not break the rules anymore. Thanks!
Donating doesn't change a thing.
(11-25-2013, 03:35 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Donating doesn't change a thing.

That's not the point. I just want to show you much I appreciate and liked the server to even donate that much. The real point is to be unbanned and prove the community, including the admins, that I should belong to the server, and that I have matured and will actually role play and follow rules.
17 bans... This was your second ban for reconnecting to repair your vehicle it seems..
I do not see at all why you should get ANOTHER chance. You've been lucky enough to have been given as many chances as you have already.

I still don't see why you should be unbanned. In my opinion; you've gotten enough chances and you've blown 'em all.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Denied. You have 17 bans. You've had enough chances to straighten up which you've failed with time after time.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator