Playblink
Hey everybody, just wanted to let you know about this website called playblink.

It's basically a website where you can win free steam games by playing these small minigames called blinks, hence "playblink".

So you start out at Level 1 and rank bronze where anyone can enter the giveaways. You can donate to the website and earn extra points that you can use to enter the giveaways, and donating will also give you xp to get higher levels.
You can also get the achievements, and the more achievements you have, the higher rank you will be.

The higher level and rank you are, the less participants there are at each giveaway Cheese

There's currently an ongoing event about referrals, which is why I'm posting here. Blush

If you were thinking about registering, I would appreciate if you could do it from this link here; http://go.playblink.com/Foxxy

Enjoy Smile
Oh god, I remember registrering there.... Been spammed with mails since, and I can't unsubscribe their mailspam...
I had no good things from playblink only bad. "You just played "game"" "where are you? we miss you!" "New event today!" "Paticipate in this" and so on.. The list can keep going.
The following 1 user Likes Rylund's post:
  • Foxxy
Signed up, the giveaway games are worth next to nothing from what I've seen so far. -.-
(11-21-2013, 03:41 PM)Jan Wrote: Signed up, the giveaway games are worth next to nothing from what I've seen so far. -.-

All giveaways are submitted by users, but I've seen quite alot.

Not alot of good games on level 1 though tbh.