Unban Request - =THN= Lightning
Your name: =TNH= Lightning

Your ban ID: 39874

Banned by: [FL]/[FL:M]Drogas

Reason: Prop trapping

Involved: Two police officers, myself (I owned the house) and Lightning (the ban came later, at least a day or two)

Why we should unban you: While it's true that Lightning did propblock a door to stop two police officers (names unknown) from getting to the contraband we had, the second anyone second-guessed it he removed the prop. Furthermore, the police officers in question randomly raided our house and, once inside, asked for a search warrant from the president based on the fact that I wouldn't open a door. One of the police officers, when I asked him if he even had a warrant KO'd me and handcuffed me without a word. Lightning put the prop up to stop them from randoming our stuff, and in spite of this complied with the rules the second his actions were questioned.

Lightning's an experienced roleplayer, having done so regularly on Minecraft, GMod and WoW (not exactly the best RPers there, true); and it's a shame for him to get banned for reacting to somebody else breaking the rules.
That is not what I saw. I saw him prop trapping a gun dealer with this prop inside of the Villas. Whenever I pmed him he didnt answer so I teleported to him and he prop trapped himself as a BMD as well. That is where the ban came from.
(11-21-2013, 02:01 PM)Drogas Wrote: That is not what I saw. I saw him prop trapping a gun dealer with this prop inside of the Villas. Whenever I pmed him he didnt answer so I teleported to him and he prop trapped himself as a BMD as well. That is where the ban came from.

Fair enough then, I'll speak to him about it.
Anything?
Denied.