My last Try :(
Sad 

Your name: Eyecon

Your ban ID: 28139 Yes 19,000 bans ago.

Banned by: Console

Reason: Steam Profile Alt Account - [FL:RP] CJ

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: Hello ladies gentlemen and infernaws, i believe it was February of 13 when i was banned for mass propkill, and to this day i will still tell you that harry ford picked up my breifcases and killed people with them and I was banned for a crime I didin't commit. My gmod addiction and fearless passion had drawn me to make another acct, and with that account i donated and made sure that i never go back to my old account. although i had good intentions they were not viewed such as; good, meaning well, noble. I just loved the server so much i couldnt be drawn from it, and during the time that i was banned for multi accounting i multi accounted again........... This time i was a quality RPer and i had 140 some hrs on the server maybe more i don't know (Not that much for me anymore) i had gained an RP point and made a relationship with some of the people on there and i say this in every single unban request i know i broke the rules IT WAS MY FAULT THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN FIX THIS IS ME Fearless just drew me so close to people i almost called a family i made friends and i played games with them and i grew as a person and now that my dog is very ill it really gave me a thing on life on what i should think about and appreciate and i think the server was one of the things i took for granted on a day to day basis you guys dont have to let me get on and have fun, you guys don't have to be nice and not abuse me verbally when i talk on the mic but its the privilege and the community that makes it all come together and honestly i would like to apologize to one person only.

Dear Soulripper,
I would like to apologize for my actions on your server i acknowledge that what i did was wrong, and i vow to try my very best to never do something of the sort again i just miss that great relaxing feeling i get when i get on your server. so please sir, please give me a second chance to make things right.

~Indigo
[Image: 130321065341723405.gif]
Click the pic to add me on steam
Zero Tolerance violation.