Going to quit for a while.
Hello,Some of you might know me some may not.
Recently Kula got banned because of me and well i lost my only good Fearlessrp friend on steam.So before i make anymore harm to my other friends playing Fearlessrp i decided to quit Fearlessrp for a small while.As alot of people also hate me and will do anything in their power to get me banned too now.And dont want that to happen.
Been a good run for 20-30 Days sinds my unban. Il return when i changed my attitude and a lot more stuff. I might might return in 1-3weeks as i might try to play again to see if i have changed a bit i willl also start roleplaying inplace of contrawhoring all the time.

Never ment to do any harm to any of you guys.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
(11-19-2013, 07:51 PM)Demonichell Wrote: Hello,Some of you might know me some may not.
Recently Kula got banned because of me and well i lost my only good Fearlessrp friend on steam.So before i make anymore harm to my other friends playing Fearlessrp i decided to quit Fearlessrp for a small while.As alot of people also hate me and will do anything in their power to get me banned too now.And dont want that to happen.
Been a good run for 20-30 Days sinds my unban. Il return when i changed my attitude and a lot more stuff.
I'm totaly confused now.
You said that I have a lot of haters and now you telling me that you have more that me?
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
Not maybe more but i lost my Only good friend on fearlessrp because of getting you banned and i know wat i did was wrong and i would like to apologize too. You might be a jerk kula but you also have a good side somewhere. As you got tons of more friends then i probably do.its probably because im a selfish guy and Dont realy think before doing something.
Kind Regards
Goodbye.
Errr, bye? :/

___

I like your avatar btw.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Jono
Bye for the 5th time Or is it 6th?
Goodbye anyways.
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

(11-19-2013, 08:07 PM)Hillerbear Wrote: Bye for the 5th time Or is it 6th?
Goodbye anyways.

This is my 2th goodbye.
Kind Regards
(11-19-2013, 08:22 PM)Demonichell Wrote:
(11-19-2013, 08:07 PM)Hillerbear Wrote: Bye for the 5th time Or is it 6th?
Goodbye anyways.

This is my 2th goodbye.

>2th
The following 1 user Likes cnr's post:
  • Jono
Goodbye, seeya in 2 days.
The following 1 user Likes Ryder's post:
  • Jono
Thank you for doing everything to ban me.
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk