Connection Failed after 4 retries.
So the v33x server is showing in my server browser, with about 40 players online, but when I join it just stays at 'Connecting to server'. I get the same problem with v2d, just it doesn't show in my browser. v2p works, but I want to join v33x. I have no idea whats causing this Sad

I was able to join yesterday. Just not now.
Have you tried connecting directly through the console? E.g connect 176.31.228.8:27030. If that doesn't work it could be that your addons are interfering.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
(11-17-2013, 05:18 PM)KPredeyes Wrote: Have you tried connecting directly through the console? E.g connect 176.31.228.8:27030. If that doesn't work it could be that your addons are interfering.

Yeah I have. Still nothing.

I can't see why it would be addons. It worked fine yesterday and I haven't installed anything since.
Check your firewall isn't blocking the IPs of the servers you can't connect to, I will check back after I have ate my dinner.

Try what KP said, if that doesn't work turn your router off leave it overnight then turn it back on and try again this should change your IP.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

I'm currently trying to unsubscribe to all addons that are useless to me, and also the firewall. I hope something makes it work.
Try to disable your virus scanner (If you have McAfee it's quite a common problem that that's the problem causing it). I could also take a look through teamviewer for a faster fix. If you want that, contact me through steam. I'll send you a Friend Request.
I reset my router to factory settings and restarted it, and that fixed it Smile Thanks for the help!
The following 2 users Like CockerBoo's post:
  • Weecow, D0ctor
Good to hear.