Acoustic Tuesday RP [edit]
Acoustic Wednesdays

What is it?
Acoustic Tuesdays is an idea me and my friend Von Tempz had, every Wednesday there is a gathering in a cafe or some place like that, there will be a chef behind the bar serving drinks and food, me and my friend Von Tempz will do a 30 minute set and then it will be there for an open mic.

Why are we doing it
The reason we're doing it is because we think that the community should be closer together so take it as a social gathering, it's also a way for me and Von Tempz to build up our music skills and if you appreciate the music, you can leave a tip.

How much is the entry fee?
There is no entry fee, it will be free entry however it would be greatly appreciated if you tip the performers after their set, we will come round and if you're tipping we'll stand still so you can /givemoney it is not required to tip however it is common curtsy.

Employement
Another great part of this is employement, not only will it be great buisness for the performers, it can be great business for you; the people of EvoCity, apply now on this thread if you would like to be a:
Security Guard x2
Chef x2
Stage manager

One security guard will make sure nobody runs on stage and the other will act as a bouncer, if people try any funny business, they'll be kicked out, we also have an admin supervising the event so it's not a chance to mess around with no admins about.

Conclusion
Other than that I've nothing more else to say other than I hope you guys really enjoy it and have a great night, due to the fact that it went well last week we're doing it as a weekly think, every Tuesday night at 8! Put replies on here for songs you want us to learn, which songs for which person dependent on who's voice you want it on Smile
The following 1 user Likes Dex's post:
  • Barkles
You have some real talent at singing as me and quite a few others saw last night, good luck!
Thanks a lot man, hope to see you there tomorrow!
Wow this sounds like something I'd want to include in my upcoming Evo Fest RP
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
You can sign me up as a security guard! Smile
Ok Ghostkiller, i'll talk to the crew and we can hopefully sort you out with a regular spot on security!
Thanks for the offer mate.
You have quite the talent at singing I will say that! Looking forward to seeing you perform again through this RP!
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
It was great fun, thanks to everyone who came and hopefully see you next week! Smile
What timezone are you in?

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Saw you last night, I was the entertainment between songs! Great performance, you have got some talent.