Remove from my record.
Your name: Ciryl

Your blacklist ID: 3647, 3646 and 3645

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51063459

Reason: Fake Keypad

Admin who blacklisted you: Ruxandra

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Never really thought about this until now... Well my name back then was Ciryl123 so I guess this was when I had 0-50 hours- basically I built my first dupe and placed it and not knowing about the 'keypad not working with dupes' I left it like it was and I'm guessing someone tried to break in or something and didn't work so they called the Admin I remember trying to explain myself slightly but had no idea what was going on and clearly this was me not knowing anything about ADV dupe therefor a simple mistake.
Sounds fair to me.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Why didn't you appeal it back then?
(10-31-2013, 09:08 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Why didn't you appeal it back then?

Quote:Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Never really thought about this until now...

I think that might have answered your question :V
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
(10-31-2013, 11:08 AM)MikeyTheFox Wrote:
(10-31-2013, 09:08 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Why didn't you appeal it back then?

Quote:Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Never really thought about this until now...

I think that might have answered your question :V

Thank you :3
Not the biggest priority but it's just the time is concerning me.
I'm going to deny this one and here's why:

Even though you were new to the server, you have broken the rules and received a just suspension. You have improved over time and that is applaudable, but that does not change the fact that rules were broken, even back then. You have learned from this blacklist and that is fine, but what we do now does not change the events of the past.