Cub Market
What we do
In the cub market we aim to promote your business and in turn promote ours!
Seems like a win win situation right? Well that's exactly it, the busier we get the busier you get and you keep your own profit! The way this business works is that we're providing you with a space to put a stall or your business you keep everything that you earn within the marketplace apart from a small amount which goes to us for maintenance for example possible expansion into a second part of the market or even to try and employ more people and just expand however I will talk about this tax in the cost section.

Corporation History
Well this is a new business and we don't have a business yet however we did get the market going at one point and had it relatively full with stores, we had a store where you could sell your cars, a stall where you could buy dupes, we had a fairground ride and also gun shops and much much more.

Costs
The price you would have to pay for using the facility is still very much so undecided but it will be something around 10% I can't imagine it being much more.

Members

Chocbar98: Head of advertisement and co-owner of Cub Market
Scotch Mcgreg: Head of Cub market and entrepreneur

No application is required as this is an open business, simply all you need to do is reply to this and find me or just pm me in game /pm Scotch Mcgreg "I would like to join your business doing .............." or reply to this thread. I hope to see you in the near future.