Estleback v. Ministry of Peace
Lord god. Are you guys going to law school or something?

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
.ooc Don't even try to take my comments out of context to strengthen your argument, I specifically referenced pursuing a case for backseat administration against you with regards to articles II and III of your original complaint, which are out of character. And by case I mean ban request, which as I understand is a right afforded to me under fearless rules.
Attempting to seek in character retribution or punishments for breaking the rules is as I understand it back seat administration.

The evidence you repeatedly refer to was us witnessing you're actions, and as has been stated the Hobbs act does not granted you a defence, because of the conspiracy to commit a crime against Kieran Mason. At no point was Estleback threatened with anything so much as relating to the actions against BlackWatch.

The fact you committed a crime against us, witnessed by us is continuously left out of your arguments as is the fact agents of Estleback attempted to wreck a passive rp, so they could have the building (re Kieran Mason) and both were pursued to the letter of the law. The incident to which you refer was witnessed by Narcotic, so it was not just word of mouth, and you're attempted espionage was witnessed by Pavillion. As far as I'm aware witnessing an event as a LEO is considered evidence.

With regards to the fines I don't see anything specifically stating in the rules that such fines cannot be levied against a corporation, as you continuously quote the hostage rule.

This is nothing to do with protecting roleplay on the server or Estleback acting in any fashion thereof, threatening (in a legally valid manner) a passive rp so you could have the building does not vindicate your argument, and at no point was the case against you levied against Estleback, we did not threaten Estleback at any point, nor specific members, so stop trying to play the poor me card by manipulating and lying.
We did specifically threaten you with recovery of damages from the amount owed due to your espionage against us, which was witnessed by our agents.

At no point have we attempted to power game, as all of our actions have been valid within the limits of the law, but seeing as im the only one of us with any legal experience I wouldn't presume you to know that. Considering you even failed to file notice of intent to begin legal proceedings, and continuously cite a case which has no relevance over your charges.

Furthermore re this quote of yours '' P.S. All though I am acting under an advisory role for the Estleback Corporation’s Legal Department, I am not related to any clan or organization on Fearless. I choose to help people because I believe everyone deserves to be viewed the same… In Character or Out of Character.''
I quote the following to prove this untrue, all taken from the ECB clan page.
''The Estleback Legal Department (ELD) is a department within the Estleback Corporation. They are responsible for managing any legal material both inside and outside the Corporation. The members within the legal department are very valued and skilled members of the Estleback Corporation. ''
''Legal Department Executive - [ELD] - Dominic "Instinct" Stevens - Professional_instinct - STEAM_0:1:39560838 - Security Clearence 3- Points:0~''

''I am here to announce good news for Estleback Corporation. Two days ago a new project was started by Dominic Stevens and Benjamin "Hyde" Taylor. The goal was to create a legal department that will deal with legal material both inside and outside the Estleback Corporation. The division is called Estleback Legal Department (ELD) and is being Headed-up by Dominic Stevens (Instinct).''
So how exactly pray tell are you not in any way affiliated to a clan?
It's patently obvious that you are, and that you are attempting to spin events in your favour, whilst you have continuously requested evidence at no point have you produced evidence of your own.

I wouldn't even think of questioning my right to reply to your accusations when you named me in your statement, utilising a quote that was so taken as to leave out half of the conversation pertaining to it.

ArcHammer Yes I am at Law school, no he isn't, he has google.
The following 1 user Likes Eisenhorn's post:
  • yarrrs
#Also studying Law, but purely speaking from a staff (OOC) point here.

Quote:The fines against Dominic “Instinct” Stevens, and the Estleback Corporation have exceeded $2,000.
This wasn't your standard speeding fine from a cop on V2D, we're looking at reimbursement for damages on a larger scale. If you had a problem with that fine you could at any point have asked for explanations from any staff members while refusing to pay. By paying the fine, you showed clear recognition of our right to fine you, thus accepting the fact that you did something wrong to deserve such treatment in the first place.

(10-23-2013, 06:43 AM)Professional_instinct Wrote: But even with the best of our intentions, it’s impossible to not jump back and forth between, IC and OOC.
No it's not, you could've picked one and sticked to it. Since you're posting under a category named Roleplay, I'll help you make up your mind - stick to IC, if you have any complaints regarding any players in specific you go ahead and post a ban request.

In fact, I find it unacceptable that you've immediately started throwing around accusations of admin abuse and whatnot, so you go ahead and post an abuse report or keep it to yourself.
The following 3 users Like Killjoy's post:
  • Faustie, Eisenhorn, Narc
Can someone please tell me what this is about?
I can't be bothered reading this shit for 3 hours.

Then why are you even here? Love Faustie
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
(10-23-2013, 10:43 AM)kakcraft Wrote: Can someone please tell me what this is about?
I can't be bothered reading this shit for 3 hours.

2 organisations hurling large words and legal stuff at each other because of fines and stuff.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
O_O. So many words. You guys are really dedicated. That must have taken a hour to write that block of text. Shouldn't you you know be studying for law school.
The current case regarding Estleback and the Ministry of Peace has been solved and is now regarded solved. We do hope this has not effected anyone's feelings on either organisation.

Kind Regards,
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Floodify
I'm glad to see you backed down and realized you're blowing smoke out of your mouth.
The following 2 users Like Killjoy's post:
  • Eisenhorn, Narc
(10-23-2013, 04:22 PM)Killjoy Wrote: I'm glad to see you backed down and realized you're blowing smoke out of your mouth.

You just wait till I'm released from prison you MOP scum, I'll shank the lot of you!
OOC: Actually, We have not backed down. The case was closed due to the clan being closed/blocked.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Floodify