Kevin Complains: Ass Kissing
Bug 
Dem ass kissers is what I call people when they ass kiss to get admin position.
I know when someone is ass kissing. Especially when admins do something wrong and everyone defends him/her with the worse excuses ever. You can usually tell who is ass kissing and who is truly loyal. Usually, most people are ass kissing and not being truly loyal.
Think this one tops the list.

Firstly, we don't judge anyone on their personal relation or attempts to involve themselves personally with the administrative team. They are judged and reviewed as possible candidates based on their components.
lies.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 1 user Likes Nuka's post:
  • Qatar948
There's a difference between a 'Friend' and a 'kiss-ass' and I believe Admins/Moderators can identify this straight away.
(10-05-2013, 01:29 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Think this one tops the list.

Firstly, we don't judge anyone on their personal relation or attempts to involve themselves personally with the administrative team. They are judged and reviewed as possible candidates based on their components.
I agree with this guy right here. What he says is completely true. Also he is very smart and he deserves to be a super admin.

Did I tell you that you've got beautiful eyes? They're like crystals in the moonlight.

admin spot pls
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 8 users Like Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Ciryl, GRiiM, Jono, WorldWideCoffee, ArcHammer, HellShell, Nadrickk, Disabled Angel
Oh god please don't make this a regular feature -_-
And in all honesty I haven't seen any of the stuff you've mentioned
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
[Image: XFvRVQ7.png]
Sorry for aweful quality it's a paint masterpiece

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

The following 2 users Like D0ctor's post:
  • Qatar948, Nadrickk
Does it bother you that much that you have to make a thread about it? No amount of ass kissing anybody does will give them administration.

I'll promise you social relations or personal preferences are DEFINITELY NOT one of the things administrators bring up when discussing who deserves a administration rank.

Besides, 9/10th's of the people who do it the staff notice right away who wants to be a genuine friend and who just wants to use them to gain a rank.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

Don't really think this thread is necessary. Admins won't talk to people who are obviously just asslicking. I don't see the point of posting here.

But hey, there's always the people that like every post an admin makes.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
(10-05-2013, 02:57 PM)DrBarkles Wrote: Oh god please don't make this a regular feature -_-
And in all honesty I haven't seen any of the stuff you've mentioned

I have, apparently you haven't.

(10-05-2013, 04:37 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: Does it bother you that much that you have to make a thread about it? No amount of ass kissing anybody does will give them administration.

I'll promise you social relations or personal preferences are DEFINITELY NOT one of the things administrators bring up when discussing who deserves a administration rank.

Besides, 9/10th's of the people who do it the staff notice right away who wants to be a genuine friend and who just wants to use them to gain a rank.

I never said ass kissing works. Did I?