What have you played before gmod?
WoW
SAMP
CS: S
TF2
Half life series.
Scrabble.
Aloha,

- Star Wars Battlefront II - I love that game, played on ESL with my clan, was quiet some fun time.
- Mount&Blade (Warband) - Both Games are amazing the multiplayer battles with 200 Players online, on one server - amazing [It was developed far before PlanetSide2]
- Star Wars The Old Republic - Still Playing it...can not get away from it as I love Star Wars^^ Thought it would be boring but I am still enjoying it.
-Oblivion & Skyrim - both games are amazing, cant stop playing them. Every week-end is Skyrim time^^ or Oblivion depends on the mods.
- League of Legends - That game made me rage so hard...when I realised I started raging because of some pixels I uninstalled the game. I respect everybody being able to play this game without falling to an angry mood. The game is poisoned^^
- DotA & Warcraft III - good old times... :,)
- SWAT 4 - It is amazing like the other games listed above.
- Age of Empires II + Battle for Middle Earth II Rise of the With King - Edain Mod - Both Games are my favourite strategy games.

If you are interested in playing any of the games listed above - feel free to pm me.^^
Have a nice day,
-Crowh
Unreal tournament
The following 1 user Likes TwinSun's post:
  • DarkN00b
(10-10-2013, 01:47 AM)TwinSun Wrote: Unreal tournament

Oh yeah i like that game too :3!
Pong...

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.