Profile Pic [Not Adolf Hitler]
Heart 
So I have gotten some complaints about my profile picture..It seems like some people can't see the difference between Adolf Hitler and Charlie Chaplin. So I just wanna make it clear to everyone.

That you're seeing on my profile picture is an actor called Charlie Chaplin who are playing as a Jew in the movie called The Great Dictator made in 1940. The Jew looks so much like the ruler of the fictive nation Tomainia (Nazi Germany dupe) that he comes to the speaker chair and then he say this speech:
4 min long

Spoiler :

This movie bravely showed the wrong way of Fascism at a time when fascism was at the highest point of they power.

This is after my opoinen one of the best movie ever creates by man. Not because of the humor, special effect or script... no because of the emotions Charlie Chaplin put into this movie. Do yourself a great favor and watch the movie when you have the time...

Full Movie of The Great Dictator

Spoiler :

This pic is just a small tribute till a great man. A man that dealt a major blow into the popularity into fascism without killing one man.

Thanks for reading
The following 8 users Like Davidson's post:
  • Rahiro, dig, GeorgeTheBoy, Salinsky, NotSep, ekkto, Foxxy, Doctor KuLa
I always get goose bumps when I am listening to this speech.

He was a great man indeed.

Thank you for sharing!
The following 1 user Likes Rahiro's post:
  • Davidson
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd2ydct3rBU[/youtube]
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 3 users Like Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Rahiro, Rumbleâ„¢, Davidson
(10-01-2013, 10:39 AM)Jeremy Wrote: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd2ydct3rBU[/youtube]

Jeremy has unlocked achievement: Being Awesome
Cheese That was excatly what I was thinking everytime I got "Are you a nazi dude?" However didn't put it in there because I thought it was more important to share this information.

So thanks for putting in there.
Wondering who is that guy is lol, Unbelievable if someone mistakes Adolf Hitler from Charlie Chaplin
The following 1 user Likes Mahti's post:
  • Rahiro
King of Comedy...
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • Davidson
Finished watching it today, funny and awesome movie.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 1 user Likes dig's post:
  • Davidson