President of Switzerland's arrival to EvoCity
Today the President of Switzerland arrived to the wonderful city Evocity. He had been flying for 7 hours and he was exhausted. Yet he agreed to take a look at the city. The adviser were helping him around and keeping him from troubles, as he is famous for.

After some chats with the folks in EvoCity he continued to the ambassady, where he had his office. He did some things and then went to try the famous EvoCity pizza. He tried it, and it was delicious. He was in a bit of a hurry because of a meeting with the President of United States. He had to eat the pizza in the car, and they went to the Nexus, where the president Evan Moore was.

After some time in the lobby waiting for the SRU's to validate our booked meeting we was let in and directed to the office. The conversation were rather...short. The USA'S President probably had much to do. When the Swiss President were about to leave the American President gave moneys, but not regular moneys. It was blood moneys...

He claimed that the moneys came from a drug bust. An amount of 10,000 $. The Swiss President got mad and left the office immediately. Later the Swiss President went and bought some.. calming medicines. He was to stressed. It turned out that the Swiss President were allergic to this medicine and went all crazy. The adviser tried to get him back to the ambassady, but the Swiss President escaped and got the adviser in legal problems.

The Swiss President ran back to the ambassady and packed his thing. The adviser later returned after being questioned. He forced the Swiss President to go to the airport. The Swiss President had to just pick a thing from the first floor. While he was up on the second floor, the gas tank exploded. The President died on the second floor and never got to taste the famous Swiss chocolate again..

People that appeared on the RP:
  • myfloodify
  • HellShell
  • Narcotic
  • ZedsDead
  • Weecow
  • Freezak
  • empty.
  • DigDug

[Image: poqe.jpg]
[Image: kn55.jpg]
[Image: ke0v.jpg]
[Image: kc6j.jpg]
[Image: w0vb.jpg]
[Image: j1to.jpg]
[Image: 1jhu.jpg]
[Image: vi88.jpg]
[Image: hz1w.jpg]
[Image: ew32.jpg]
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • dig
That sounds like a fun role-play. I've never seen it before, it is sad that the President died.
Regards,
aviator
Nicely done embassy and the RP, felt sad when i had a pleasure to talk with you and later you died Smile
The following 1 user Likes Freezak's post:
  • Floodify
(09-28-2013, 05:40 PM)Freezak Wrote: Nicely done embassy and the RP, felt sad when i had a pleasure to talk with you and later you died Smile

Ya weed had some crazy shiit in it :3
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I'm dissapointed in you, sir.
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • Floodify
(09-28-2013, 09:18 PM)HellShell Wrote: I'm dissapointed in you, sir.

He made a good decision. Smile at least with buying a weed
The following 1 user Likes Freezak's post:
  • Floodify
(09-28-2013, 09:18 PM)HellShell Wrote: I'm dissapointed in you, sir.

How come? Tounge haha
Kind Regards,
Floodify
You took the weed while you didn't take the "drugs money" you got offered, this visit has changed you in every aspect possible!
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • Floodify
(09-29-2013, 09:15 AM)HellShell Wrote: You took the weed while you didn't take the "drugs money" you got offered, this visit has changed you in every aspect possible!

What can I say? I'm a complicated man haha :3

Sorry, were*
Kind Regards,
Floodify