City Maintenance - PEAB
[Image: peab.png]

Today I went out and maintained the city by working for PEAB. We had some difficulty like the power grid not working properly, some benches and fences being broken and the road having some cracks. With blood, sweat and tears I got through all of this. It was hard, indeed.

A lot of things happened. One of the biggest things that happened was that I got some meth in to me. I wanted to try it out, and the effect were NOT good. I might have said some stupid things to the Evocity Electricty (Hellshell and Nuka), I can't remember.. (this is a joke)

Another big thing was the huge tree that accidentally fell on to the road. It was indeed a chaos. But I manage to fix it and soon it was gone (what really happened was that the server crashed, lol).. I think I did the city a good faviour.

Viktor Dennis - City Maintainer - PEAB Employee

[Image: pkj8.jpg]
[Image: bhz8.jpg]
[Image: w4gy.jpg]
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 3 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Callos, Hungames, Generation
That looks amazing. Keep up the great work floodify. You are doing well!
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • Floodify
I did a similar RP once!
But without trees ...

Edit : Just forgot to say, Goodjob !
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Seems nice. Just try to keep it different to my Environmentalist RP or my Nexus Maintanance Crew. Unless you want to join it.
(09-27-2013, 11:46 AM)Spout Wrote: Seems nice. Just try to keep it different to my Environmentalist RP or my Nexus Maintanance Crew. Unless you want to join it.

Thanks and what?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
You said you'd sleep with my wife ;(

Anyway, I liked what you did, keep it up!
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • Floodify
(09-27-2013, 11:49 AM)myfloodify Wrote:
(09-27-2013, 11:46 AM)Spout Wrote: Seems nice. Just try to keep it different to my Environmentalist RP or my Nexus Maintanance Crew. Unless you want to join it.

Thanks and what?

It seems simmilar to my RP. Eh, never mind. Do what you think is nice. Just don't use thoughs job names.