Going to the UK
Wow. Someone in this post suggested taking the duck tour. This just flashed up on the news.
http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/tourists-jump-...boat-fire/
Kind Regards,
Wood.
So guys I'm in London now. The sailing trip was nice with a good east-south breeze. I went from Ijmuiden to Dunkerque to Dover and there took the train to London.

Like a Japanese I went on a sightseeing spree today. Visited Buckingham Palace, London's Eye, Big Ben and Westminster Abbey. I'll spend just two nights here so no time to waste. Smile

Absolutely great weather here, feels like summer.

Anyone knows a good club/pub for the night? And maybe a meeting? Cheese

I'm located near Victoria Street in a hotel there.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 3 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Floodify, aviator, Wood
(09-30-2013, 05:12 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: So guys I'm in London now. The sailing trip was nice with a good east-south breeze. I went from Ijmuiden to Dunkerque to Dover and there took the train to London.

Like a Japanese I went on a sightseeing spree today. Visited Buckingham Palace, London's Eye, Big Ben and Westminster Abbey. I'll spend just two nights here so no time to waste. Smile

Absolutely great weather here, feels like summer.

Anyone knows a good club/pub for the night? And maybe a meeting? Cheese

I'm located near Victoria Street in a hotel there.

I'm glad you are enjoying London. It is a wonderful city. The weather has been decent round here, September always seems to be a good month in South-East England.

I suppose you are near to Victoria and St. James's Park Tube station?

If you like your art, you could take a look at the National Gallery (Trafalgar Square). If you have some bob to spend, you could look in Camden Market Smile

You could have a look at Shakespeare's Globe. There is so much to do in London.

Enjoy every second of your time. Cheese
Regards,
aviator
Good luck and have fun! I would come over but honestly don't have the time. Quite a good time to come. We've finally had some nice weather!
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(09-30-2013, 05:12 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Absolutely great weather here, feels like summer.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. *ahem*

(09-29-2013, 06:48 PM)Wood Chopper Wrote: Wow. Someone in this post suggested taking the duck tour. This just flashed up on the news.
http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/tourists-jump-...boat-fire/
Oh damn. Well, that's never happened when I was doing the duck tour.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
If your Looking for a good meal try Toms kitchen in chelsea (though its quite expensive)

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

Literally just got back from Isle of Wright! next year go on Cowes Week (Famous Boat racing) Have fun!
Today I visited
Tower Bridge
Camden
British Museum (really boring)

Tomorrow evening back at home and will continue FL development.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Freezak, aviator
I hope to see you around, mate! I will come with tea and biscuits, and also maybe ask for about 2k ign money. Naah just kidding, see you around.

Regards,

(10-01-2013, 04:53 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Camden

Jesus christ.