Going to the UK
Bring a raincoat, an umbrella and a big warm coat! The weather here in UK isn't what you would hope for. Smile
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
10 bob he gets shanked by a chav in the first day.
The following 8 users Like Faustie's post:
  • D0ctor, Nathan, Disabled Angel, Wood, Ms. Mudpie, GeorgeTheBoy, Ciryl, Termin
(09-23-2013, 07:04 PM)Zaeed_Massani Wrote: Since when have we ever been up to any good? Let me be the first to say this Soul: Welcome to the most racist, backwards thinking, intellectually famined nation on Earth! Why on earth would you want to visit us?

Jokes aside, hope you enjoy the concrete countryside.

Not really backwards thinking, just dickheads.
Well, Your going London right? Enjoy meeting the gang members. I am sure they will take to you very nicely.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
A jolly place it is indeed.

Anyway, have fun sightseeing in London!
Regards,
aviator
Mmmm, gangsters with there chains. Init MUSH
If you meet a gang. Act like them. I wrote you some lines to keep you alive.

Yo hommies,
What is hangin? Just puffed of the crack,
Ye man.

(always carry weed or they will stab you)
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(09-24-2013, 07:58 PM)Wood Chopper Wrote: Yo hommies,
What is hangin? Just puffed of the crack,
Ye man.
A British person would never say any of that.

Here's a quick lesson on London lingo:
"Innit." = I am in agreement. (Can also be used to say "Wouldn't you agree?" e.g. "Pretty s**t beer, innit?")
"Tha's bang ou' of orduh." = I consider this rather displeasing.
"Wicked." = Good.
"Gay." = Bad.
"I'd shag that bird." = I would most certainly have sexual intercourse with that attractive woman.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 2 users Like Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • GRiiM, Termin
Jeremy made me laugh with that list of his.

To add to his list of the language I refer to as 'retardese' is the following.

''bear''=A lot of, or a statement to add emphasis (''I bear merckled that wasteman innit?'')
''merckled''=beaten, normally referencing a beating of the pugilistic or fisticuffs nature, can refer to a state of inebriation''
''wasteman''=a ne'er do well, somebody held to be in disrepute by those held to be in disrepute by society.
''rag''=an adjective used to describe sexual intercourse, (''i'd rag the sh** outta tha gash'')
''gash''=an objectifying word used to refer to a woman, to whom you are sexually attracted, or so inebriated you believe her to be of an attractive nature.
''sh**''=a word with multiple meanings, it can refer to feculent, or be used to add emphasis to a statement.

Please note using any of the above past the Watford gap, will lead to this response.
As we speak properly in the North (mostly) and don't pretend to be 50cent with tourettes.

Spoiler: Northern reaction to wannabe gangstas

Also note using any of the above in front of a police man, will not end well.

Furthermore if you visit Buckingham palace, or any area guarded by the household cavalry, do not torment them, this can lead to a good shoeing. As seen below.

So please don't torment them for our sake.

No offence intended just for jokes y'all
The following 3 users Like Eisenhorn's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie, Generation, DoomDude1
Please, go around saying "allo MUSH" or " state of yas"