Market Bug?
I was a Gun Dealer and i bought 5 Galils, i took the guns up and then i checked in my inventury i had 5 Tommyguns, i just lost 35k and i got 5 Tommy Guns to only 27k thats not okay!
Jones The King
Well, you certainly must have made a mistake and bought tommy guns instead. I'm sorry, man Cheese
Tounge
Did you copy the console? Because if you did you it might have shown that you don't have it and the staff members could check your inventory to be sure and possibly refund you!

Good luck man.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(09-20-2013, 04:01 PM)myfloodify Wrote: Did you copy the console? Because if you did you it might have shown that you don't have it and the staff members could check your inventory to be sure and possibly refund you!

Good luck man.
I asked Pavillion for help but he just said that i should post a Reply here ??
Jones The King
It seems you may of purchased the Tommy Guns in error, I know they are close to each other if not next to each other in the market tab.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
so i found on this other account ECC. YaLALA (STEAM_0:0:60395935)
i will asume you baught the wrong item by clicking the wrong item, as i have no evidence other wise and your the only 1
not going to do any sort of refund due to story changing and multiple account issues
Quote:@ I dont know what happened but i wanted to bought 5 tranqeliser?? and then i got 5 Tommy Guns -.-
was tranq now galils?

and finally want to explain why you posting on a forum account linked to a different game account?
Note: I can see all the accounts (big list)
if I find any evidence of abuse or ban avoiding I will start perm banning them
(09-21-2013, 12:11 AM)Temar Wrote: so i found on this other account ECC. YaLALA (STEAM_0:0:60395935)
i will asume you baught the wrong item by clicking the wrong item, as i have no evidence other wise and your the only 1
not going to do any sort of refund due to story changing and multiple account issues
Quote:@ I dont know what happened but i wanted to bought 5 tranqeliser?? and then i got 5 Tommy Guns -.-
was tranq now galils?

and finally want to explain why you posting on a forum account linked to a different game account?
Oh sry that was because i was talking with my friend and we were talking about that he lost like 3 tran that day -.- so my bad but, what ever :i

(09-21-2013, 01:21 AM)Metcha Wrote:
(09-21-2013, 12:11 AM)Temar Wrote: so i found on this other account ECC. YaLALA (STEAM_0:0:60395935)
was tranq now galils?

Oh sry that was because i was talking with my friend and we were talking about that he lost like 3 tran that day -.- so my bad but, what ever :i
And that is because me and my brother is using same account on the forums, thats just easier because my email adress is alrady used ( cant remeber my code -.- ) so we are just having the same forum account ?hope thats okay
Jones The King